Author's notes.

NOTE #1:
Hello, everybody!

I'm figuring no one is going to actually read this pseudo-book, but I'm nonetheless passionate about it, so here's a simple guide on how the story so far should be read, just to avoid confusions.

During the first chapter (and most of the second one), there's no visible narrator, it's just an exchange between the two protagonists. While one of them is narrating the events as they were described to him (delimited by quotation marks [""]), the other is providing feedback through simple comments (delimited by the same quotation marks [""], but differentiated by the interjections of the narrator).

This only happens during the first two chapters. From then on out, any dialogue will occur between quotation marks and said interjections ("like so," wrote the no-good author). As the narrator —who is absolutely omniscient and often drops spoilers— takes over, we get to see the story of Ulysses not through his own recount, which is usually self-laudatory and hyperbolic, but by the only recount that matters: the truthful one.

That's all for now, I'll add more notes, if there are any more singularities through the narrative, in order to help you better understand the original intention of the story.

Cheers!