As she was in her deep thought, Lucas was struggling with attacking Anahita who seem to enjoy this encounter. It's not everyday you can fight a human on those part. She could have go and having a spare fight with Alice but she made a promise to the doctor to not fight her. She hate to said it but she is really scare of the doctor especially when he was mad. His power are strong maybe to the same level to Asgore but she never saw him in actions just words there and there of those that witness it. She even wonder how strong his daughter would be once her magic appear... Alice is also strong desipe her small figure and she didn't even show the amount of power she can use since she barely use it. The only time she use a huge amount of magic was when she was helping Gaster with the Core.

She shook her thought away and concentrate to the fight. She saw that the human was starting exhausted himself and pretty soon she could throw a final blow before he collapse and die.

However, Lucas didn't back down, he know he didn't have a endless bullets on his sleeves and he doesn't have any other weapon to protect himself. Then the child came out right beside him.

"NeED HelP?" She said. Lucas glance at them and groan.

"I don't need help for a ghost child." He said under his breath.

"wELl yOu SeEm bE iN TrOuBle tO gEt Rid Of ThiS oNe. I JusT ThOuGHt tO hElP yoU." She said with a grin. Lucas roll his eyes as he dodge another spear. He sigh since he know he cannot keep to much longer this fight.

"Alright... What do I have to do?" He said to the child. Chara grin bigger and her eyes start to glow red.

"I WilL tAkE oVEr yOuR BodY jUst EnOugH tiMe tO fiNISh thE Job. =)" Chara said with her devilish smile.

She jump et him and took over his body and his soul start to change for dark red. Lucas voice start laughing as his eyes that was once brown turn to red and pinks round appear on both his cheeks.

"Let's HavE SomE FUn ShAlL We?" In both Lucas and Chara voices. They launch to Anahita as a red knife appear in both hands. Anahita back away and fight back as much as possible.

After a long battle, Anahita fell down. She have over use her magic and now it's reach it's limit. She was panting hard. However, the human that was right in front of her didn't bat any sweats.

"Heh. You are a tough for a human." Anahita said. Trying to keep stand up.

Lucas laugh and shove the knife right above his head.

"WHy Thank you! NOw yOU sHalL dIe!" They said. They were about to kill her when they heard a battle cry in their left. They both glance over and saw Undyne throwing a spear at Lucas. He dodge swiftly.

"Get away from my mom!" Undyne said standing between her mom and Lucas. Chara laugh at the attempt.

"WhO wOuLd HaVe tHoUGht tHaT thE gReAT CaPiTaIn oF thE rOyAL gUaRD woULD NeEd tHe HeLp oF HEr DAugHTeR!" Chara said laughing. Just to let you know Lucas also was Aware of the situation present and laugh along with Chara. It's to priceless to see that little blue fish 'protecting' her mother.

"Shut up human! I will protect my mom and every monsters in the underground!" Undyne said. She was in a fighting stance ready to attack but then Anahita stop her.

"Undyne run." Anahita said. Undyne's eyes widens.

"But why? I won't leave you!" She said. Anahita's grip got harder on Undyne's shoulder.

"I will not repeat myself! Go now!" She said more sternly to her daughter. Undyne flinch a bit but stood her ground.

"NO! I will not leave you alone with this human!" Undyne said.

"Undyne Haskin! You will listen to me and leave! It's dangerous!" Anahita said. As they argue, Lucas launch at them and slach with the knife. Both saw it coming but unfortunatly to late as Anahita was trying to protect her daughter get slash in her place. Anahita groan in pain as Undyne snap out of her shock.

"Mom! Mom! Get up! We have to go!" Undyne said in panic. However, Anahita didn't move and Undyne start screaming and summon a spear. She launch herself toward Lucas. However, Lucas reflect her attack and ending up slashing her right eye. Undyne scream in pain, using her hand to cover her injury eye. Lucas approach the injury monster and laugh at the poor child.

"loOK LikE yOur MoM WOulD bE NoT HeRE To SAve YoU!" He said. Undyne was trembling in fear. For the first time Undyne was feeling fear for her life. As he was preparing to slash Undyne, something or someone launch on the side of the human. Anahita was panting and bleeding but still stood up in front of her daughter.

"Undyne are you alright?!" Anahita said. Undyne was still holding her injury eye but start crying.

"I-I-I t-thout y-you die!" Undyne said between her crying. Anahita hold her daughter in her arms and hug her.

"Silly! How could I left you like that! It's need more than a slash to overthrow the capitain of the royal guard punk!" She said with her big toothed smile. Undyne hug her mother.

"Let's retraite for now ok?" Anahita said. Undyne nod and the two of them left the unconscious human behind.

As Anahita walk with her daughter in her arms. She saw how badly injure her daughter end up. She let a sad smile came in out of her face. Then her daughter look up at her.

"Mom are you ok? You like you are hurt." Undyne said worry. When they were walking Anahita put a handmade bandages to her daughter's eye. She force a toothed smile toward her.

"Of course I am ok punk! You don't have to worry your mom will take you to mommy and she will take care of your wound. Also having a scar is freaking cool! It's make you tougher!" Anahita said laughing. Undyne seem to like to have a battle scar now and view her wounds as something to be proud to have.

"And she will also taking care of you too!" Undyne said chirped of it. Anahita smile and nod at her. However, the truth will hurt for the child since the capitain was really badly injure. In fact, it was a miracle that she still standing and walk. Anahita saw her HP and it was really low... She was at 2 HP and it's slowly droping. She mentally curse herself as she was almost at their home. She know that her wife will take care of Undyne once she get there.

As soon as they saw the house Undyne left her mother's arms and run toward the house. However, Anahita drop down before she reach the door. Thank goodness that Undyne didn't hear her collapse. Anahita manage to took of her phone and message Gaster of the human coming toward Hotland.

"Heh. I guess this is it for me.... I am sorry I fail you guys... You punk better beat this human for me...." She quietly whisper as she feel her legs, arms and torso turn to dust.

"Laura... I am sorry..." She said as she turn completly to dust.

(A/N) aaaah the feels ;~; sorry for it but that was for the sake of the story! Hope you still enjoy it and have a nice day/night!