Part 5 - Arguments

Blaize's POV

"What the hell Blaize!" Eli said the moment they left the cafeteria. 

"What?" he asked. 

"You know damn well what I'm talking about!!" 

He sighed. "What did you want me to do or say?" 

"You could have stopped her!!' Zane said butting in. 

"No! I couldn't!" 

"Couldn't or wouldn't?" asked Eli. 

"Come on Eli. I might be angry at Raffy but even I wouldn't do that!!" he said, denying whatever they might be thinking. 

"Then, why did you laugh? Of all the things to do!!" Zane said. 

"I was laughing at Arabella's expression. I'm sure she wasn't expecting that!!" he said, chuckling again. 

Eli and Zane just shook their heads at him. 

"Blaize what do you really feel now that Raphaella is here?" asked Zane. 

He shrugged. Not really knowing what he feels that moment. "I don't know!!" 

"Have you talked to her yet?" Eli asked. 

"No!" 

"Why the hell not? What are you waiting for?" 

"Why the hell should I? As far as I'm concerned I don't have anything to say to her!!" 

"I think you should talk to her!!" Zane said. 

"What for?" he asked. 

"Come on Blaize! The three of us knows what you went through when she left. And we also know what you were on the verge of asking before she left!!" Zane said. 

"That does NOT matter NOW!!" he said stubbornly, trying not to think of those times that his friends had mentioned. 

"Of course it matters!!" Eli said.  

"Raffy should know!!" Zane added.