Part 12 - Confrontation

Raphaella's POV

"Miss Gregory, Miss Williams had agreed to pay for the damages that had been made to your car!" their director said, the moment they had taken their seats.

They were just in the clinic when they were called to the director's office to discuss the events that had happened and now they were seated right in front of the director with Arabella, Mr. Smith and Amity.

She shrugged "It's alright sir! I have insurance. It could take care of it."

Arabella snorted "Of course it can. What? Being a rich spoiled brat you are!"

She let it pass. There was no point arguing. Arabella could think anything she likes.

"Nothing to say are you, Miss? Arabella continued.

"Miss Williams, I would appreciate it if you stop what you're doing. You're making more trouble for yourself." Said the director.

"As I was saying Miss Gregory, if you have insurance then maybe Miss Williams could pay for the deductibles?"

"It's alright sir!" she said yet again. "It would be taken care of."

"Listen to her sir! Her family is rich enough. What with all the businesses? And as far as I'm concerned there's also some other sources for that. You know from the news from two years ago. What a scandal!" Arabella taunted. "I'd bet her parent's doesn't need to work anymore with THAT!"

She snapped after that.

She stood up and went straight to Arabella and looked her in the eye. "What is your problem? Could you sink any lower than that?! You could say ANYTHING you want about me, I don't care but once you included MY family, the people I LOVE, that's a different matter!" and she slapped her hard on the face.

She didn't care where she was all she could think about was to hurt Arabella!

It's true! She could take anything that was thrown at her. But it's a different matter when the important people in her life were included.

Besides, that issue was long resolved. It was the lowest of the low of Arabella to put it right in the open.

She felt someone restraining her when she was about to slap Arabella once again. It was Blaize.

"Stop it Raffy! It's not worth it! She's not worth it!" Blaize said to her, calming her down and leading her back to her seat. Amity was there and consoled her.

"What?" Arabella asked innocently. "I'm just saying the truth."

"Shut up Arabella!" Blaize said. "You don't have to enlighten us! We know. And we also know that it wasn't true and IT belongs in the past!"

"Mr. Harrington is right. There was no need for that!" the director intervened calmly. "Miss Williams as of now you are suspended for the rest of the month and we would like to speak to your parents. Add to that your detention would continue when you got back and two months would be added to it."

"Great!" Arabella said sarcastically.

"Mr. Smith, could you please escort Miss Williams out." The director continued as if Arabella didn't say anything.

"Yes sir." Mr. Smith said and led Arabella out of the room.

Once everyone was settled once again, the director said "Now, I know that Miss Williams provoked you Miss Gregory, however that was not an excuse to slap her especially right before me. That's why you would have detention for the rest of the week."

She nodded. There's no excuse and her reasoning skills is out of her right now.

"Now, Mr. Harrington, you would also be subjected to detention for the rest of the week!"

That's when she protested. Blaize had done nothing but to protect her and does not deserve to receive detention.

She saw Blaize nod.

"But sir, Blaize was only trying to stop Arabella!" she reasoned.

"That may be the case Miss Gregory, but still Mr. Harrington should have informed us of this incident and did not have to take care of it himself." 

"But. . .. ..."

"It's alright Raffy!" Blaize interrupted.

"Now everything's settled. You three may go back to your classes." The director said dismissing them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO sorry for the late update. Had been so busy. Will try my best to update frequently...

Hope you would continue reading. Please leave your comments and suggestions. Thank you so much... ^__^ ♥ ♥ ♥

Find out what Arabella was talking about on the next chapters and how Blaize and Raphaella would cope with the incidents that happened and will happen....

The Playboy and The Heartbreaker (EDITING)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें