The Final Epilogue

News of the Coronation of The Ghost Tribes new Overlord swept through the entire world within a matter of hours until every leader and subordinate under them knew about it.  Many sent emissaries to congratulate Ye Hua while some went to see for themselves exactly the manner of man who would lead the Dark Lands against them. 

 As yet, none had the full story which Mo Yuan and Ye Hua chose to keep private.  Their beginnings, from the very first moment their Ancestors had been created, were not for public knowledge, and nor were their origins put to parchment.  This was one history lesson that would be passed down to their descendants verbally, the same way his Grandfather had taught his mother Li Li.

This was in order to safe guard the true origins of the artifacts.  And even then, only those who proved worthy of the information would learn it.  Qing Cangs dark heart was was the reason why he was not given the full story behind the Dagger and the Ring nor Li Lis  birth.  The Egg of Lost Souls was their most dangerous artifact and because of it, Ye Hua had it moved to Kunlun Mountain where Mo Yuan buried it deep within its energy chamber where several artifacts were kept for safety.

Once the egg was safely held out of sight, Ye Hua finally breathed a sigh of relief.  The thought of that particular artifact in the wrong hands would be catastrophic but he did wonder why Qing Cang had never used it.  He had literally possessed the most powerful weapon of them all.

"It is more than likely that Shoushan hid its presence from view.  His barrier could have acted as a mirage, an illusion barrier, so Qing Cang would not have realized he was even in possession of it." Mo Yuan explained.

Nodding, Ye Hua pulled his plain white gown closed.  He was ready to accept what he now knew to be his final trial, and that was the Fires of Chaos, which were The Ghost Tribes equivalent of The Celestials Lightening Bolts and Holy blazes, however, rather than come after the Coronation, he would have to endure his Trial before the Coronation.  If he was afraid, it didn't show it, but Mo Yuan kept their twinship link open so he could keep a close eye on his mental state.

"The great thing about this trial is Bai Qian will not have to endure it.  She is pregnant so I have been given permission to take it all." Ye Hua smiled as the thought of his child growing safely in her womb gave him all the strength he needed to get through it.  

He still wasn't entirely sure of what would take place or what was expected of him, as he had only been given one day to prepare.  But he had always preferred the unexpected which never allowed the mind to dwell too long and in turn raise his fears.  Instead he marched to the door with his head held high before suddenly stopping to look back.

His eyes held his brothers for a moment.  They were moist with emotion and as gentle as the love he could feel through the twinship link caressing him as he stood in the doorway looking back at him.

"I love you." he said softly.  In that brief moment when their eyes met and held, Ye Huas inner most emotions gripped him and held on tightly.

"I know." Mo Yuan replied with that same small smile he reserved solely for him, before flicking his eyes to the door, meaning they should now go.

Turning back, he took a deep breath before striding out into the corridor to meet those who would accompany him while behind him, Mo Yuan wiped away the tear that had managed to escape his lashes but that small smile did grow a little wider.

Then together they made heir way to the Ghost Tribes Ascension Platform  which was also similar to the one held by the Celestials.

"This trial will test every single one of your strengths and weaknesses.  Are you prepared?" One of his advisers asked with a serious and somewhat grim face.