The Unveiling

Moving out of his chamber, and into one closer to Shifus was not so much of a burden once he found out who the man and woman were who had come to visit Ye Hua.  But for a moment, the girl inside the boy began to fret that they had come to take him home.  So she was greatly relieved to learn that they were only visiting.  She liked his mother, she was a gentle woman who obviously loved Ye Hua very much.  She was at his side the entire time, so Bai Qian had to accept that their time alone was over for now.

His mother had informed them that they would stay for a week in order to observe Ye Huas training while also observing his life among them which they could see he loved very much.  Though seeing him in his true form came as a bit of a shock.  She had easily kept the Disciple apart from her love interest because of the two different faces, but seeing Ye Hua the boy she had fallen in love with on the Mountain with her rather than in the low valleys, had her wondering how on earth she was meant to keep away from him, he was far too close.

Now resting in her new chamber, her mind went back over their final moments in the low valleys before Chang Shan arrived.

The bleeding had taken almost the whole day to heal.  Bai Zhen had explained a few things to her and one of those was sexual intercourse.  Though thinking about it now, he had given her 'the talk' not long before she left to study on the Mountain, so perhaps he was worried this might happen.  He had also tried to put her off by telling her how painful it was and only men got pleasure out of it, and she was beginning to believe him, because even though she was no longer bleeding down there, it still hurt to sit.

"We can just kiss and cuddle for now." she whispered to herself smiling, because regardless of the pain, she had no intention of letting Ye Hua go now.  

But as that thought went through her mind, she was suddenly brought back down to earth with a resounding thump.  Shifu had told her they would have to undergo their third trial the following week and he had suggested she meditate in preparation for it.  In fact, he had been quite adamant that she did.  And he had also told her, that she would be trained by him personally, which did raise a few questions.

Shifu only trained those who had reached a certain level of ability, and she knew for a fact that she was nowhere near it.  He had also said their training would take place in the valleys, and that had her wondering what on earth he was up to.  She could understand his desire to teach Ye Hua personally, they were brothers after all,  but she was supposedly a mere wild fox.  A lazy one who had achieved nothing but lots of rest and a bit of extra weight.

And that had her thinking about the Dagger.  It had been so long since she had held it, she was missing it terribly but as she thought of Shifu and the reason why he had taken the Dagger from her, she suddenly realized he had begun to train Ye Hua not long after.  She knew it was hidden behind a barrier because she couldn't even feel its essence let alone call it to her.  But she was beginning to wonder if the Dagger was the reason why Shifu was now going to train her.

That Prophetess had given them both a warning regarding it.  She had said not to be afraid or it would weaken, and that had her then wondering if she should mention it to Shifu.  Though she instantly dismissed that idea very quickly.  She had no intention of explaining what they were doing watching a play by those Prophets, because Cheng Bao said they were rare because of the adult content.

And once again a deep blush formed across her cheeks as that thought took her back to the way her entire body had trembled in his arms.  He had literally awoken her body to pleasure she had only ever read about.  In fact, of all the plays she had read, none of them came close to describing what she felt.  Not even that play,  and that was hot enough.  But in Ye Huas arms, everything had felt so perfect yet surreal.  Until that final moment.