Plans

Watching from some distance away, Bai Qian waited until Ye Hua finally rose to make his way up the mountain before taking on her male disguise, then just as quietly he returned to the main entrance where he was met by Die Feng.

"Is everything alright Si Yin?  You didn't return to the dais, I was about to go looking for you." he said with a worried expression.

The dais was where his seniors would normally return to after a trial,  but for some reason he had found himself in the low valleys.  Not sure whether he should mention it or not, he in the end decided to keep quiet in case his fox form was seen, especially after Shifu warned them all away from her.

"I'm fine senior, I just wanted to take a walk to clear my head of the trial." he lied while also wondering what Ye Hua was doing in the low valleys each time he returned.

Looking at his junior, he could see it had affected him, so he did not keep him from taking his rest, which is something they all had to do in order to sift through the trial for the lessons, which he wondered if the boy was actually managing to do.  But being a personal experience, one was never questioned, though advice was always ready should he feel the urge to share.

Thanking him for his concern, Si Yin ran straight to his chamber to lie down.  He was tired and having already sifted through the trial for his lessons, he now wanted to dwell on Ye Hua knowing her identity.  Which she knew wasn't that difficult to find out, she knew Kunlun Mountain had a vast library, so figuring out she was the Princess of the Fox Clan from her white nine tailed fox form, would be an obvious summation.

But having learned of her true form, Si Yin knew he would have to be careful around him now, because Ye Hua was no dummy, he was actually very smart and she knew it.  Having purposely kept much of her life secret from all of them including Ye Hua, she decided it best to continue saying nothing, and if she awoke in the valleys again after the next trial, she would leave immediately.

Now that he had that sorted out in his mind, his mind then turned to the Dagger.  Removing it from his inner pocket where it had returned, he silently studied it.  Also pondering on why the Dagger kept pushing the two of them together, Si Yin began to wonder what was special about Ye Hua.  Other than being a brother to Shifu, a secret he had kept to himself, not being one to gossip, he then wondered if perhaps they were fated in some way other than as brothers of Kunlun Mountain.  

And as that thought took hold, he wondered if perhaps the Dagger was the reason why he kept waking in the Valleys after his trial.  Yet no matter how hard he thought on the mystery it remained just that, he couldn't find any reason at all, and that had him quickly rising to feet.  If he was going to solve what was a very confusing mystery, then he had some study to do.

Heading straight to the library, a place he barely acknowledged in all the time he had been there,  Si Yin completely missed his brothers mystified stares as he entered though Ru did enter not long after to ensure he wasn't up to no good, being his domain.

But far from causing mischief, he was surprised to find him huddled on a large cushion behind a partition surrounded by books and lost to his reading.  In fact he had taken every book he could find on magical weaponry and artifacts that he could find.

Ling Yu had said the Dagger appeared the day she arrived, and though they had all tried to claim it, the Dagger had turned them away.  That meant it was definitely meant for herself and Ye Hua being the only two who could touch it.

But not understanding why or even where it came from, she continued to read about other magical artifacts that caught her attention.  And that being Shifus sword Xuan Yuan which she had seen displayed in the Grand Hall which no one could touch other than himself.  According to the book she was reading, his sword was created during the time of the Great Flood when the Heavens and Earth were being created by the Heavenly Father.