Hidden Weapon

Bai Qian was fast asleep, where Ye Hua left her.  Curled up in her fox form having had every ounce of energy pounded out of her by a husband who could not get enough of her, her body was exhausted.  By the third day, she'd not only taken on her Fox form to keep him off her, but her small fluffy form was now hiding inside the chimney having raced up the flue to get away from his inner Dragon growl.

Not only had Ye Hua roared at her to get out of there having left him standing rock hard in middle of the room, but the moment he tried to look up into the tight space to see if he could drag her out again, the sight of a soot covered face and nine bushy tails trying desperately to shove his hand back down soon had him laughing.

In the end, he had walked away and left her there.  She loved food, so he knew she would crawl out once he had dinner cooking on the stove.  But having received a missive that morning from Shifu demanding his presence, he figured he would attend in order to allow her enough time to catch her breath, then get her again once he had dinner on the table.

So waiting outside the study door for Mo Yuan to arrive, Ye Hua briefly went over the trial.  Da Ge had been right, the trial was merely the key to unlocking his High Immortal Ascension, there were no real lessons to learn from it, but he did learn one and that was not something he planned on sharing with his brother.  His wife had perfected the art of oral sex to perfection, something he was looking forward to when he got home.

He did not have to wait long, the moment Mo Yuan felt his energy on the mountain, he immediately wrapped up what he was doing and headed straight for him.  Though the moment he came into view, Mo Yuan slowed down a little to take in the beautiful energy that was still settling within him.

"You look well." he said kindly as he ushered him into his study.

"I feel much stronger." Ye Hua replied with a smile, and it certainly wasn't just from his ascension either.

"Good, now that you're back, I have news for you, take a seat." he said before continuing towards the large bookshelf to remove a scroll.

Sitting down, he waited patiently as Mo Yuan quickly unfurled the scroll, then taking a seat himself he watched as Mo Yuan underlined a few points which he then turned around for him to see.

"As we have already discussed, I have notified the Ghost Tribe of your claim to the throne.  In your absence I have also met with them personally to discuss the claim and how you came to be the next heir.  I have not however informed them of everything, only what they need to know, so they are anxious to meet with you." he said as Ye Hua read what Mo Yuan was basically telling him.

The missive was an invitation to meet with the Ghost Realms hierarchy where he would need to prove his claim, though it did not state how exactly he was meant to do that.

"It is my belief that the Ring will be the one that will get you in that door.  I am not overly certain of what it is capable of now that your soul piece is missing,  however Qing Cangs Grandfather and therefore your Great Grandfather would have foreseen this, because everything to date was predetermined by him and our father." he said before raising his hand, palm up.

Understanding instantly, Ye Hua removed the ring from his finger and placed it in his hand.

For a moment, Mo Yuan merely allowed his energy to lightly delve into into it.  It was the first time he had been able to actually study it, and what he was feeling had his eyes closing sharply.  He could feel both his fathers energy and Ye Huas Great Grandfathers energy, but there was something about them that did not feel right, or rather they felt odd.  It was the only way he could describe it.  And as his own energy gently probed them both he saw and felt something that gave him an idea.