Rescuing Kaiba, and dueling against the Mythic Dragon

Meanwhile, inside the Castle of Dark Illusions, Kaiba was next to a volcano, and his hands were bound and tied to a stone, and he appeared to be asleep. 
"Wake up, Kaiba!" A thug taunted, before Kaiba woke up and glared at the thug, who appeared to be a Duel Monster called Witty Phantom. 
"You programmed me to torment my captives, not let them sleep." Phantom taunted.
"Guess you weren't my most inspired creation." Kaiba sneered, before Phantom just laughed.
"Come now, Kaiba. Give yourself some credit. After all, just look who I managed to snatch!" Phantom taunted, before he pointed to what was shining in front of Kaiba... and it appeared to be both Lea and Mokuba, who were both asleep. 
"His disguise didn’t fool us, and his girlfriend came along because she's in love with him." 
With what Phantom said, Kaiba was shocked when he saw that it was actually his little brother Mokuba! Then after Lea and Mokuba woke up, Mokuba took off the dress and he appeared to be wearing his suit of armor. 
"Seto!" Mokuba exclaimed, happily. 
"Mokuba, what are you and Lea doing here?" Kaiba asked his brother, completely surprised. 
"What do you think, big brother? We're here to save you." Mokuba smiled, before he and Lea turned around to face Phantom when they heard him laughing. 
"Please, you two are not in the poesseion to be saving anyone. No, you two are about to join Kaiba for a dip in the lava bowl of torment!" Phantom taunted. Kaiba, Mokuba, and Lea all glared at him while Mokuba touched his duel disk, prepared to draw his card.
"And once that ritual is completed, the Mythic Dragon will be unleashed!" Phantom stated, before Mokuba drew his card and summoned his monster. 
"Swordstalker, free my brother!" He commanded his monster, before it sliced the ropes out of Kaiba's wrists, and he was free. 
"Seto, here! Your deck!" Mokuba announced, as he offered Kaiba his deck. 
"Thanks, little brother." Kaiba thanked his brother. 
"Wait, no!" Phantom exclaimed, in disbelief.
Kaiba grinned as he put his duel disk on, "Time for a trip to the recycle pit, Phantom!" 
Then he summoned Blue Eyes White Dragon, "Go, Blue Eyes White Dragon!" 
Phantom was shocked at the sight, so he began running like a coward. 
"Blast that phantom! Attack with white lightening!" Kaiba commanded his monster, before it breathed its lightening on Phantom, and he disappeared for good. 
"Come on, let's go!" Kaiba instructed the pair, before they nodded their heads in agreement and began running. But things were getting worse when Armed Ninjas showed up. 
"Armed Ninjas! Like the ones who took my first Blue Eyes!" Kaiba exclaimed, before a giant face-vase appeared in front of him and the pair. 
"And it looks like they want a second one. Well, this time, I'm ready! Go, Trap Master!" Kaiba summoned Trap Monster, before he appeared and slashed the hell out of the vase. 
"There! Now that dragon capture card is destroyed, and the Blue Eyes that was taken from me is back in my control! So now I have two, and twice the fire power!" Kaiba said proudly, before his two Blue Eyes breathed their lightenings on all of the Armed Ninjas. 
With that, Kaiba turned to face his little brother and asked him, "Now, Mokuba, tell me how is it you got here? Besides the fact that Lea helped you of course." 
"Don't be mad, but I got Yugi and his friends to help." Mokuba answered innocently, which made Kaiba surprised. 
"You did what?! You know how I feel about Yugi Muto!" He snapped. 
"He knows, Kaiba, but please, ok? Please!" Lea stepped in, a bit defensively. 
"She's right. I didn't know who else to turn to." Mokuba agreed, and Kaiba growled in anger. 
"Anyone else, or you could have had just Lea to help you." 
"But, Kaiba, I'm not good with any of that crap as you are!" Lea tried to reason, but Kaiba ignored her and began running to the bridge, with Lea and Mokuba following suit. 
"Now, let's see if we can escape this game!" Kaiba instructed. 
They just kept running until they suddenly saw a dark hole on the ground, and Kaiba commanded his Blue Eyes White Dragon to blast the dark hole so they can escape through there. After that, Mokuba held Lea's hand tightly, and they, along with Kaiba, jumped all the way down to the ground where they saw Yugi, who was Yami this time, Joey, and Mai at. 
"Kaiba, Mokuba, Lea, you're okay! Oh, what a relief! We've been all worried!" Joey exclaimed, relieved to see that the trio were okay.