Yugi Muto vs PaniK part 2

Meanwhile, the duel was still going on, and everyone was amazed on how well Yami defeated one of PaniK's monsters. 
"Whoa! Smooth move! Yugi caught one of PaniK's most powerful monsters, and now he's got two magic cards on the table to boot!" Joey exclaimed, in awe. 
"So what? You captured my Reaper, but he's only one of my powerful monsters." PaniK exclaimed, nervously. 
"Getting nervous, PaniK?" Yami grinned, which made PaniK growl in reply. 
"I may have yet to launch an effective attack against you, but that will all change very soon." Yami taunted. 
"Ridiculous. What are you talking about?" PaniK scoffed.
"You know what I'm talking about. I made you a promise that in five turns I would teach you a lesson that you would never forget, and I intend to make good. You only have four turns left, PaniK. Four more turns before I drag you from your shadows and show you up for the bully that you truly are." 
"You dolt! Have you forgotten whom you face here? I am PaniK, the eliminator!" PaniK growled, as he turned on the fire to surround Yamu again, but Yami just didn't seem to give a shit about it. 
"Is that supposed to scare me? Or are you running scared?" He asked, smugly. PaniK was really pissed off by now. 
"Yugi's playing with fire. I sure hope he knows what he's doing." Tea hoped, feeling concerned. 
"Yeah. This PaniK nut-job is playing for keeps." Joey agreed.
"Oh, yeah. PaniK enjoys breaking people down, making them sweat, watching them squirm. For him, dueling is just an excuse to practice his cruelty." Mai replied in agreement, as she sounded like she wanted to cry. 
"Don't worry, Mai. Because once this duel is over, I am going to arrest him and contact my father to tell him to send the damn helicopters so they can get his ass in jail for good." Jill reassured Mai, with firmness in her voice. Mai was a bit surprised to hear what Jill was saying, so she turned her head to face her with a speechless expression. She just never knew that a girl at age 11 could be that confident. 
"You can't stall forever. Sooner or later, you'll have to make your move." Yami taunted. 
"Silence!" PaniK snapped back, as he hesitantly picked up his next card, and by the look on it... He started to grin. Yami furrowed his eyes when he saw him grin. 
Then PaniK began to laugh as he said, "This beast will win the entire match for me, King of Yamimakai! But don't take my word for it." 
Then the King of Yamimakai was summoned, and with that, PaniK laughed, "Powered up with the field power bonus that all my monsters get from the night, my King of Yamimakai is far more powerful than your pitiful creature." 
"Oh no!" Joey exclaimed.
"King of Yamimakai, destroy his curse of dragon!" PaniK commanded his monster. Jill trembled in anger. 
"Now my king of Yamimakai..." PaniK began, while Yugi had a slight smirk on his face. 
"Electro-shock attack!" PaniK commanded, before the King of Yamimakai breathed its lightning, but something went wrong...
"What? It's veering away!" He exclaimed, as the lightning attacked the Reaper instead of Yugi's Curse of Dragon. 
"Instead of destroying Yugi's Curse of Dragon, it's attacking my Reaper of the cards!" He exclaimed in disbelief, before the Reaper disappeared for good. 
Yami smirked in satisfaction and said, "Your reaper of the cards is vanquished!" 
"All right!" Joey exclaimed, happily. 
"PaniK messed up!" Tea exclaimed, happier than ever.
"Yeah!" Jill cheered, as she held both of her arms up in the air and turned her hands into peace signs. 
"No! My life points!" PaniK exclaimed, as his life points went down to 494. 
"Curse you, and your spellbinding circle! Its light drew in my energy blast, and destroyed my precious monster!" He continued, as he ranted. 
"They don't do well when they dare step out of the darkness." Yami taunted, before he touched his card that was down in front of him.
"Now let's bring all your monsters into the light." Yugi announced, which made PaniK surprised! 
"I dispel all your darkness with the Swords of Revealing Light!" Yami summoned his card, before the light started to shine so bright. Everyone turned to look away from the bright light. 
"Stop! Stop it! I can't stand the light!" PaniK panicked, as he shielded his eyes. 
The light just kept shining bright until the swords finally appeared, and it began to reveal PaniK's monsters at last! 
"Your monsters are revealed!" Yami announced. 
"Ha! No one keeps Yugi in the dark!" Tristan shouted, proudly. 
"Even PaniK's cards are revealed now!" Tea exclaimed. Jill just smirked. 
"No more hiding, PaniK. Your darkness will shield you no longer. Three turns left, and then you're finished." Yami announced firmly, which made PaniK really pissed off by now. 
"I didn't use the swords just to illuminate your monsters. It also causes all your monsters on the field to be frozen for three turns. Starting right now! That means, you can't make any attack while I implement my strategy." Yami continued, as he had his arms folded.
'Does this upstart think he can panic me? He may be planning an attack on his next turn, but the only monster he has on the field is Curse of Dragon. While I still have three monsters of my own: Barox, Dark Chimera, and King of Yamimakai. Despite Yugi's swords of revealing light, my monsters still get a power bonus from the night. And after three turns they'll be free once more, and Yugi will beg me to end this duel.' PaniK thought to himself, as he came up with a plan.
"You're stalling, PaniK. Afraid to draw your next card?" Yami asked, impatiently. 
PaniK was still a little nervous, but he took out the next card as he thought to himself in determination, 'He continues to goad me. Usually my opponents are sobbing and broken by now, but he is not like the others. I will relish crush his spirit.' 
Then he laughed and announced, "And this is the card to do it! Yugi, you can forget your foolish delusion of defeating me in just three turns! I've drawn a Chaos Shield card." 
Yugi furrowed his eyebrows as he knew what was coming, "Oh no! That affects all the monsters on the field. It puts them all in defense mode and raises their defense points!" 
"You're thinking two small, you fool! Or don't you realize that I can combine my Chaos Shield with my Castle of Dark Illusions!" PaniK taunted.
"This is bad!" Mai exclaimed, as her voice was breaking. 
"With this combination, I can project a defensive shield over my entire area." PaniK taunted again, as Yami's monsters were now shielded! 
"Now Yugi can't get anywhere near his monsters." Mai exclaimed, exasperated. 
"Oh my god!" Jill whispered to herself, as she covered her mouth with her eyes widened. 
"Whoa!" Joey exclaimed. 
"What's that mean?" Tea asked Mai. 
"PaniK's untouchable while Yugi's a sitting duck!" Mai answered, sadly. 
PaniK grunted in satisfaction as he said, "As long as the Chaos Shield is in place, your monsters can't touch me. Do you still think you can defeat me in three turns, you impudent? Admit defeat now. You can see how the shield raises the defense points of my monsters." 
It was then that PaniK was earning a lot of points! 
'He's right! That shield protects against any possible attacks, even from my strongest monsters.' Yami thought to himself. 
PaniK just laughed. 
"I hate to say it. But Yugi really doesn't stand a chance. Breaking Duelists is what PaniK does for a living. PaniK is brutal, ruthless-- Everything the ultimate Duelist needs to be." Mai sighed. 
"What the hell are you talking about, Mai?" Jill asked, a bit defensively. 
"Mai, you've become so cynical about Duel Monsters. And you don't understand Yugi at all, really. There's much more to him than meets the eye." Bakura said, firmly and defensively. 
Jill's eyes widened when she heard him sounding so firm, so she turned her head to face him and looked at him with a speechless expression. 
"Bakura..." Was all she could manage. 
"Joey, Yugi can win this, right?" Tristan asked Joey, pleadingly. 
"Man, I wish I could tell ya. But after the way PaniK beat Mai, I got no idea what Yugi's chances are." Joey replied, as he sighed. 
"Give up! Admit defeat! I'm going to crack you like an egg!" PaniK snapped, before Yami just smirked. 
"You'd like me to crack, wouldn't you, PaniK? Because it's worked for you before. Winning through intimidation, not through skill." Yami scoffed.
"You mock my skill? My skill is what's defeating you!" PaniK persisted.
"Don't be so sure." 
PaniK was confused at what Yami was saying, "What do you mean by that?" 
"Hmph! You think you're winning, that your tactics are taking me by surprise, but I saw your strategy the minute I saw what kind of man you are." 
"You're talking nonsense." 
"I knew you would use Chaos Shield. Cowardly bullies like you always try to hide behind something." 
"Shut up! I'm in no way a coward, and I never try to hide behind anything!" PaniK snapped, as he was getting panicked by now. 
"Your whole strategy is nothing but hiding and cowering." Yami hissed. 
PaniK trembled in anger as he started to turn on the fire, "You dare to call me a coward? You insignificant little worm. Nobody talks to me that way! I am PaniK, the eliminator!" 
Everyone's eyes widened when they saw that some little pieces of fire were trying to hit Yami, but all Yami did was dodge them like a real badass. PaniK was really pissed off. 
"Are you finished? Or are you going to continue to hide behind your bluster and battlements, like a big coward?" Yami scoffed, which made PaniK growl furiously. 
"The truth hurts. Doesn't it, PaniK? Facing up to your true self is usually more than bullies like you can bear, so you hide in the shadows." Yami taunted. 
"You will taunt me no longer!" PaniK growled. 
"Yugi, he's dangerous! You've just got to stop stirring him up." Tea protested, pleadingly. 
"Don't interfere." Mai spoke up, and Tea turned to face her.
"Yugi's just using PaniK's own tactics against him. It's psyche-out warfare." Mai explained, and the guys, including Jill, all looked at each other while Joey nodded in agreement with what Mai said. 
"I will burn you to a cinder!" PaniK snapped. 
"That would prove you're a coward. If you're not afraid, then you should stop hiding and play this game with honor. Or I will rip your pathetic fearsome facade away." Yami taunted, coolly. 
"You bluff!" PaniK protested.
"There's only one way you'll know for sure: Play out this game."
PaniK still trembled furiously. 
"After all, we'll know in two turns. Can you last just two turns? You have the courage?" Yami asked, firmly. 
"Do I have the courage?" PaniK repeated the question, before he growled and tried to be brave.
"PaniK fears no Duelist. I will crush your spirit and wipe out your life points!" 
"Whew." Joey said, as he wiped the sweat off his face. 
"Boy, Yugi really shook PaniK up. Psychology is half the game." Mai commented. 
"And now, it's my turn." Yami announced, before he picked up his next card and smirked.
"And my card is Gaia the Fierce Knight!" He said, before Gaia was summoned. 
"Idiot! Do you really think a monster with attack power that weak can break through my Chaos Shield?" PaniK scoffed. 
Yami still grinned, and said as he picked up his next card, "Maybe not by himself, but I also have a magic card."
PaniK frowned, and was getting confused. 
"Read it and weep." Yami instructed smugly, before he picked up the card, and by the look on the card, it scared PaniK! 
"A Polymerization card!" He exclaimed, in disbelief. 
"And with this card, I combine them to create Gaia, the Dragon Champion!" Yami announced, before the Polymerization card began to create the Dragon Champion, and he was summoned! 
"Now my combo-creature's attack power is raised to 2600!" Yami announced, proudly.
"The Dragon Champion?!" PaniK exclaimed, in disbelief. 
"My turn's over, but you're finished as well." Yami stated, coolly. 
'Finished? What's he mean by that! He knocks that even with an attack power of 2600, the Dragon Champion's still not strong enough to break through the Chaos Shield. There's got to be more to his plan than that. Otherwise, he wouldn't be so confident.' PaniK thought to himself, before he growled. 
'I can't risk attacking. But if I just wait one more turn, the paralyzing effects of Yugi's Swords of Revealing Light will wear off. Then I'll deactivate my Chaos Shield, and my monsters will be free to attack him all at once, winning it all!' He continued, in determination, before he picked up his next card and snickered to himself, then he smiled widely. 
"Ah, perfect!" He said happily, which made Yami confused. 
"Metal Guardian in defense mode. He will further shield my creatures. And the field power bonus raises his defense power to 2795. With him on guard, any attack against my monsters is totally impossible." PaniK taunted. 
"Ha! It figures. You're cowering again." Yami scoffed. 
"Insolent dog!" PaniK insulted. 
"Your strategy is nothing but putting up defenses. You're showing how weak you are." Yami taunted.
"Silence! In the next turn, the swords of light will be extinguished. Then I'll hit you with everything at once." PaniK shot back.
"It'll be too late. I've already led you deep into my trap." Yami fired back, which made PaniK surprised to hear what Yami was saying! 
"The stronger you make your defenses, the more you lock yourself into defeat." Yami added.
"That's a joke! You're nothing but talk." PaniK sneered. 
"The time for talk is over. That was your last turn." Yami taunted, before he picked up his next card and growled when he showed PaniK the card.
"The end is now! Catapult Turtle!"
Then the Catapult Turtle appeared on the field. 
"Slowly and steady wins the duel, PaniK. For I can use the turtle's catapult to launch Gaia the Dragon Champion, and shatter your defenses." 
PaniK was shocked to hear what Yami was saying!
"Catapult launch raises Gaia the Dragon Champion's attack power all the way up to 3200. You weren't expecting that, were you?" Yami taunted.
"My monster's defense powers is still much too strong for you." PaniK scoffed, before he laughed and brought his right hand to cover his right eye.
"Protected as they are by the Chaos Shield, you still can't touch them." 
Then he moved his fingers away from his eye to peek and said, "You can only watch helplessly as they prepare to assault you the next turn."
He laughed again. 
"Who said anything about attacking your monsters? What I'm attacking is..." Yami began, before he pointed at the castle. 
"The castle!" He finished firmly, which made Mai gasp. 
"You fool! My castle is still unassailable. It's walls are still invincible to any of your attacks. So I won't take any damage at all." PaniK protested. 
"We'll see about that. Turtle, catapult launch my Dragon Champion!" Yami commanded his monster, before it threw the Dragon Champion all the way to the castle, and everyone gasped as the light flashed because it meant that either the Dragon Champion, or the castle has disappeared for good! 
"Whoa! Yugi flushed a lot of points with that maneuver." Tristan exclaimed, as Yami lost 1306 points, now going all the way to 300 points. 
"Yeah! He sacrificed his Dragon Champion." Joey exclaimed as well.
"Damn! He's so gutsy!" Jill exclaimed, completely shocked. 
"That's an awfully big loss: Both the monsters and life points." Bakura commented in agreement, before the guys and Jill turned to face him. 
"Right! And if this attack doesn't bring down that castle, then next turn PaniK will wipe out the rest of Yugi's life points." Joey replied, in agreement. 
"I hope this works." Bakura hoped. 
"Me too." Jill sighed.
"It has to work!" Joey yelled.
"I can't see a thing." Tea said, as she struggled to see what was in the smoke, and when the smoke cleared, her eyes lit up in realization! 
"Wait!" She exclaimed, and PaniK growled when he saw that part of the castle was collapsing, but it was still floating.
"No! It's still floating!" Tea exclaimed, which made PaniK laugh.
"My god! The castle survived!" Jill exclaimed, as both of her hands were on top of her head in exasperation. 
"Fool! For all your threats, my castle is unharmed. Your worthless attack simply knocked it's flotation ring off. And now that your attack has failed, I'll eliminate you once and for all!" PaniK taunted, as Yami trembled in anger. 
PaniK then laughed and said, "It's been five turns, and I'm still standing, Yugi. My monsters are still contained and protected within the Chaos Shield. When this turn is over, the paralyzing effects of your Swords Revealing Light will vanish. Then, on my turn, I'll attack you with all of my monsters and wipe you out forever!" 
Yami just smirked and said, "There is no next turn for you. This duel has already ended." 
"It's not over!" PaniK protested.
"Doesn't it seem strange to you that a castle that's lost its flotation ring is somehow still floating? What if the Swords of Revealing Light had locked in place, not only your monsters, but your castle as well? Then what would happen next?" Yami taunted.
"It can't be!" PaniK exclaimed, in disbelief. 
"Can it?" Mai asked herself. 
"Right now, the only thing holding up your castle are the Swords of Revealing Light. And when this turn ends, each and every sword will vanish!" Yami added, as he pointed his finger at PaniK. 
"But... that means..." PaniK stuttered. 
"It's over! And now your world's about to come tumbling down." 
PaniK was really shocked as hell, so he screamed, "NO! NO ONE DEFEATS PANIK!"
Yami held up his thumb and said as he lowered it down, "My turn is over." 
Then the castle began to collapse as PaniK urgently called out to his monsters, "Run, monsters! Get out of the way!" 
"It's no good! The Chaos Shield is keeping them from running anywhere. You've trapped them all inside." Yami pointed out smugly, which made PaniK shocked. 
As the castle was still collapsing, it began to land on PaniK's monsters, destroying them for good! It was then that PaniK's life points down to zero, and Yami won! 
"He won!" Tea exclaimed, happily. 
"And PaniK's not taking it well." Joey added, smugly. 
"WHOO-HOO!" Jill cheered, as she jumped up and down from the ground repeatedly. 
"I'll say. PaniK's having a panic attack." Tristan commented, as he laughed.
Jill smirked at Tristan's comment and said, "And I'm betting my bottom dollar that he's panicking at that fact that he's about to get his ass arrested."  
"Nobody beats PaniK. Nobody!" PaniK whimpered, before he looked up to face Yami and glared at him. 
'Look at him, that smug little worm. Still he mocks me!' He thought to himself angrilly, before he shouted out loud. 
"I MAY NOT HAVE DEFEATED YOU, YUGI, BUT I CAN STILL ELIMNATE YOU!" He snapped, before he turned on the fire to kill Yami.