"Are you two in love?"

The next day, Lea just appeared to be happy as she walked to her school. Even more so when she just saw her new friend that she just made 2 days ago, so she quickly ran towards Mokuba and waved at him.

"Hey, Mokuba!" She called out to him, which caught Mokuba's attention and his smile brightened when he saw her.

"Lea! Hi!" He called back out to her, and that was when Lea hugged him tightly as soon as she was closer to him.

Mokuba was surprised and he blushed a bit, but he smiled and hugged her back.

"How you doing, Mokuba?" Lea asked him as she pulled away to face him, which made Mokuba frown at the question.

Lea was curious to know why Mokuba seemed to be sad, so she asked, "Are you okay?"

Mokuba was surprised when she asked if he was okay, so he snapped back to reality and looked up to face Lea with a smile on his face.

"Oh yeah! I'm fine, Lea."

"Are you sure? I mean you seemed to be a little sad." Lea raised her eyebrow.

"I'm fine, Lea. Really." Mokuba replied, not meeting her eyes.

Lea was still confused, so she placed both of her hands on his shoulders, which caught Mokuba's attention, so he lifted his head up to face her and Lea looked into his eyes firmly.

"Mokuba, I know there's something wrong, but if you don't want to tell me, that's okay. But just know that I'm here for you, ok? Because you're my friend." She told him, softly.

After she told him that, Mokuba saw in her eyes that she was being honest. He sighed and decided to tell her what was on his mind, but suddenly... BAM! Lea felt something hit her on the back of her head, which appeared to be a baseball.

"Ow! What the hell?!" She hissed, as she rubbed her sore head and turned to face the person who hit her head.

She suddenly frowned when she saw that it was Jim who threw the baseball at her, "Oh, it's you..."

"Hey, Lea." Jim grinned, as he slightly waved at her.

"Is that the guy, Lea?" Mokuba whispered in Lea's ear, slightly confused. Lea slowly nodded in reply, a bit disgusted.

"What do you want?" Lea demanded, as she picked up the baseball that Jim threw at her and she threw it back at him. Jim caught the ball with his right hand.

"Oh, nothing..." Jim shrugged mockingly, as he nonchalantly looked the other way.

Mokuba rolled his eyes at his answer, so he suddenly spoke up irritably, "No, really! What do you want?!"

"I just came here to check Lea out! That's all!" Jim answered.

Mokuba glared at him, feeling jealous that Jim had a crush on Lea, the girl that Mokuba had just developed feelings for. Even worse, he felt more wrathful that Jim kept chasing her around every time she would reject him.

"Well, you crossed the line! Now get out of here!" Lea snapped, as she turned around and grabbed Mokuba's arm, and the both of them started walking to their school.

Jim just walked after the two, and as soon as he was next to Lea, she felt even madder that she felt like punching him, but she resisted the urge to.

"I didn't cross the line, Lea. You're my girl, ok?"

"I'm nobody's girl, Jim!" She snapped.

"Oh, yes you are! Now let me kiss you!" He said, as he grabbed Lea away from Mokuba and held her close to him as he was about to kiss her on the lips.