36 - Reunited Bodies

Start from the beginning

Jungkook started to do the same, with his big hands he removed Jimin's shirt off of his slim body, he laid him back against the bed and removed his jeans, sliding them slowly down his pretty thighs, formed calves and tossing it at some random corner of his room. Within just seconds Jimin was on his back, naked and spread across Jungkook's bed, his cheeks flushed red and his orbs were hooded with the need for sweet pleasure. 

Jimin watched Jungkook's bare body climb over the bed to stalk towards him, he lowered himself a little and left a kiss over his meaty inner thighs, dragging his mouth upward until he reached his member, and Jimin's petite body was shuttering uncontrollably as goosebumps arose all over. Jungkook took Jimin's forming erection into his mouth and gently sucked on it feeling it become hard and sturdy along his tongue. 

"Ah, J-jungkook, I missed you so much, I'm sorry for being so difficult." Jimin breathed out, his eyes fluttered shut and he arched his back while he felt Jungkook's tongue glide over the pumping veins and soak him with his saliva. Jungkook hummed and the vibration drove Jimin wild, his hips lifted off the mattress and he jolted himself upward, gently and slowly making the taller take him whole. 

This was new for Jungkook, he's never had another man's cock in his mouth before but it didn't bother him anymore and it felt right, natural even and all he could think about was providing Jimin more pleasure. Jungkook bobbed his head up and down, twirling his tongue over the swollen tip and swallowing back the precum that was escaping past the slit. The taste of the sticky fluid was pleasant, and he found himself sucking hard wanting more of it in his mouth. 

"Ohh, yess, Jungkook! Mmhh!" Jimin whimpered out, he was in bliss feeling the tallers scorching hot mouth on his cock, but with a swift movement Jungkook parted and before he could whine out at the loss of contact his lips were being kissed. "Turn around baby." Jungkook commanded against Jimin's lips and he had never obeyed someone so fast like he did right now. Propped on his knees with his clenching hole out for on display.

Jimin buried his flushed face into the mattress, his fingers were gripping tightly onto the bedsheets as Jungkook left hungry and strong licks along his rim, and Jimin thought he was in heaven before but right now under the handsome dominates movements he was crumbling from the pleasure, reaching a euphoric state like he's never felt before. "Mhm, oh my god, so good, so fucking good!" Jimin mewled.  

Jimin was panting hard against the soft fabric of the bed, his lover was wetting him nicely, and taking a break to thrust a finger inside of his entrance with the mission to get him stretched enough for his big cock. "Jungkook, f-fuck, I need your cock baby. I need it so bad now, please." Jimin whimpered, his hips were moving back and forth, pushing back on Jungkook's tongue and his two fingers that were teasing his tight walls. 

Jungkook complied when he moved back and had Jimin lie on his back again, he was sure that he'd burst any second because his lovers sweet moans were so erotic, alluring and he wanted to hear his voice when he climaxed. Jungkook set himself in between Jimin's thighs, and pushed his pretty legs back making his knees reach his ears with the amazing flexibility of his. His small wet hole was exposed and ready for Jungkook who could see it clench with so much anticipation. 

Jungkook leaned in to kiss the plump lips and sneakily slipped his large hard cock inside of Jimin and immediately began to thrust forward, the smaller males lips parted to let out a loud breathless gasp followed up whimpering moans that echoed throughout the bedroom. "Oh, ahh, J-jung, k-kooook!!" Jimin mewled in that heavenly high pitched voice that Jungkook thought he'd never hear again, and it was even better than his memory remembered it was. 

"I missed you too baby, don't apologies, you're here now and that's all that matteres." Jungkook grunted out as he picked up his pace and pounded harder against Jimin who responded with more satisfied screams, letting his lover know who well he was doing and how much pleasure he brought him. Jungkook lifted Jimin's legs up and made them rest along his toned chest, leaving sloppy kisses on the smallers calf muscles.

Jimin had his fingers gripping onto Jungkook's thighs, tugging on him to get closer and crying out when he felt the big length going in impossibly deeper, loving how harder we was moving. The slapping noises, grunts and groans were getting louder, and at first Jungkook was gazing down to see his erection being swallowed up, disappearing and reappearing like magic as he moved it in and out of Jimin's pretty entrance. 

Jungkook thought that it was the most beautiful sight until he landed his eyes over to see Jimin's gorgeous pleasured face, his lovely eyes were shut tight and his tongue was licking along his own lips that were becoming dry from how much heavy breathing he was doing. Jungkook noticed that Jimin's cock was lonely, leaking and swollen so he reached his hand out and pumped at it.

Jimin's whimpers only got louder from there, Jungkook was maintaining his powerful thrusts and finding the time to make sure that he was fully satisfied as well, it was thoughtful, sweet and Jimin was falling even more in love with him. It didn't take long for Jungkook to reach Jimin's special spot, the tip of his cock was hitting his lovers prostate with curiosity, provoking it more and getting it to give into the touches. 

"AH! AH! YES! YESSS!! JUNGKOOOKKK!!!" Jimin screamed out at the top of his lungs, its own abdomen and chest was stained with his cum and when his hole clenched tightly around the giant length inside of him he felt a rush of warm secretions filling him up. "Ngh! J-jimin, mhm!" Jungkook grunted out, lowering himself down and resting his hands on the opposite of Jimin's head as he continued thrusting into his lovers trembling body.  

Jungkook's rhythm was finally slowing down until his amazing climax had him feeling numb all over. The two males kept their bodies completely still, aside from the occasionally twitching sensation that their muscles experienced while they tried to recover from their sensational orgasm. Jimin opened up his eyes first to set them on Jungkook's handsome self leaning over him, panting hard and flashing his famous grin. 

Jungkook lowered Jimin's legs to rest on the bed and he slanted down to kiss his lovers perfect plump lips. "I love you." Jungkook whispered against Jimin before pulling out to rest beside the smaller males body, dragging his exhausted body closer so that he could hold him in his arms with no intent to ever let him go again. "I love you too." Jimin whispered back with a big smile.  

"Please tell me you'll be my boyfriend now." Jungkook demanded to know, he brought his hand up to push Jimin's sweaty dark blonde hair back to see his beautiful flushed face even better. "You have no idea how complete you make me feel baby." Jungkook exclaimed and Jimin noticed that he had tears in his lovely doe eyes, like he was afraid that all of this was too good to be true and that he would reject him all over again. 

Jimin smiled, his eyes forming those small adoring crescents, his little fingers moved up to stroking at Jungkook's sweaty face, wiping away his tears that he didn't like seeing on him. "Kookie, I don't want to be your boyfriend." Jimin said for Jungkook to frown in confusion, and before he could get a word out and question why Jimin left a deep kiss on his slender lips to keep him from talking.  

Jimin let out cute little giggles, "Kookie, I meant that I want to be your companion, your life long partner. I want to be your inspiration and your catalyst when you're feeling down. Boyfriend doesn't justify the relationship and love I want to give you."

Jungkook let out a breathless chuckle, his bunny teeth showing and all, his cute nose creating little crinkles at the top as he pulled his lovers sweaty body impossibly closer.

"I swear I love you to the moon and back, please be all those things for me and I promise to give you all the love you deserve also." Jungkook whispered smiling against Jimin's mouth, leaving kisses in every place he could reach, the other man nodded and they lied peacefully content in each others arms, finally getting the happiness they both longed for. 

💕💕💕💕😭😭😭😭😭