Chapter Thirty One.

Austin's Pov

I woke up to a major headache. I opened my eyes and I was in the bathroom covered in alcohol and throw up. Rylee must of put me in here.

I stood up with the help of the counter. My eyes soon was fixed on the blood drops on the ground next to my feet. What the fuck? I looked in the mirror to see if I hit my head or anything, but I was perfectly okay.

I followed them all the way outside until I seen a big puddle at the end of the driveway. I ran back inside looking for Rylee, but she wasn't here.

Fuck.

I called her phone so many times, but I got no answer. I called her mom, no answer. Not even my dad picked up.

I begin panicking until I didn't know what to do. "Hey, are you looking for your girlfriend?" the next door neighbor approached me.

"Yes, have you seen her?" I asked. "Well, we seen her on our cameras about an hour ago, she was bleeding. The ambulance came and got her, sir."

I immediately rushed to the car and started calling every hospital that was near.

Until there was one that met Rylee's match.

I pulled up to the hospital not knowing which way to go. "Excuse me. I called about the lady that had bleeding and is pregnant?" I tried to remind the lady at the counter that I called.

"Oh, yes. Right this way." she said guiding me to a hospital room. "Oh, I'm sorry sir, she's in surgery right now. I'm not sure how long it'll be that is if you want to wait." the lady told me.

"Of course, I'm going to fucking wait that's my wife. What happened? What can you tell me?" I yelled at her.

I ran my hand through my hair. "Look, I'm sorry for yelling. It's just I fucked up and I have no idea what's happening. I just want to know if they're okay?" I said in a much calmer voice.

"It's okay, sir. I understand. I know nothing right now, but I'll try my best to find out something. Please, just have a seat and try your best to relax."

I couldn't even sit down my conscious wouldn't let me. I knew this time I wouldn't be able to make it up, but their safety right now is my main concern.

I paced back and forth until a nurse came in. "Mr?" she asked me. "Just call me Austin, please where's my wife?" I started worrying.

"Please, sir. Just calm down she's just now coming out of surgery." the nurse said. "Surgery?! Is she okay? Is the baby okay?" my voice got loud.

"Rylee is in ICU and the baby is in NICU. Both will be just fine." she reassured me. "Nurse Williamson, we need help in room 5." A guy ran in and told the nurse.

She quickly grabbed the clipboard, and exited the room. "Wait, can I see them?" I yelled out in the hallway. She turned around, "ICU is down the hall to your left." she yelled back.

I hurried and made my way to ICU. "Rylee Post, please. She's my wife I need to see her." I asked the front desk. "With the baby in NICU?" she asked.

"Yes, that's the one. Can I see the baby as well?" I questioned. She looked down at her watch, "Sorry, no visitors for the babies at this time." she answered.

My palms were sweaty as fuck now, but I'll honestly take anything that they give me at this point. She lead me to Rylee's room.

I looked at her body connected to the machines. She was so pale, lifeless and spiritless. I slowly walked up to her trying to grasp everything that was actually going on.