Chapter Eleven.

Austin's Pov

All of it was true, but I wasn't ready to even think about risking our friendship. "No, you know I love you Ry, but, c'mon now that's ridiculous." I lied again. One day i'll be able to tell her just not now. "So, this person is the same person that told you about James and Allie, am I right?" Rylee questioned me.

"No, i'm sure it wasn't. Probably just some people trying to fuck my life up even more. Ignore it, it's nothing to worry about and whatever was said isn't true." I tried my hardest to sound convincing, but i'm sure it was just coming out rude. She rolled her eyes at me, moved her plate forward and looked out the window. "Are you seriously going to do this?" I asked her. I was not in the mood for her attitude. "Seriously going to do what? I'm over it." clearly she wasn't.

I continued to eat my food, and soon she did too. We were both done and the waitress came over, "Is there anything else I could get for the two of you?" "No, ma'am, here's my card." She left, leaving Rylee and I alone. She still refused to talk to me, and at this point I was getting more and more upset. "Please, Rylee. You know I need you right now, don't act like this with me. I told you the truth, now stop. You're my best friend. Be there for me." I had to make her feel guilty because the more she was silent the more it was eating me up. Rylee stood up and walked towards the restroom.

The waitress came back, smiling. "Here ya go, I hope you and your girlfriend can make it pass this little fight y'all got going on because you two make a beautiful couple." I smiled and shook my head. For one second me imagining being in a relationship with Rylee felt amazing, and I could do it since she wasn't around. I texted her and told her i'd meet her in the car.

About two minutes later she came outside with a smile on her face. "What's your deal?" I asked her probably sounding like a sourpuss. "Oh, nothing Austin Post." her smile grew causing me to smile as well. I don't think she'll ever know the effect she has on me. I love her so much, but I don't think she'll ever know. "Where too now?" Rylee asked getting comfortable in the passenger seat. I focused on driving, "The mall, I need to release some stress." Rylee raised up, "Same! Ugh." I quickly looked over at her, what in the world does she have to be stressed about.

•••

"I think you'd look better in stripes, then add maybe red with it?" Ry handed me a shirt as if she was a fashion designer. At this point I was buying anything she liked for me and her, just to see her be happy.

We walked around a little longer until we ended up in the children's section. Rylee walked around slowly, looking at all the small clothes that had so much detail in looking like adult clothing. "They're so cute, aren't they?" she asked me quietly. I agreed, but at the same time I was so confused on why we were over here in the first place. "Do you want kids someday?" I asked.

She looked up from the tiny socks she was holding, "Yeah, some day." Rylee no longer had a smile on her face, she put the socks down and walked away. After I paid, she put her arm around mine, "Let's eat. I'm craving chili cheese fries." I looked down at her, "Ry, we just ate girl." "It's just a snack. Come on." "Your wish is my command, Rylee Justice."

I sat at the chair in front of her, watching her eat her chili cheese fries and strawberry lemonade. She had gotten several text messages while we were shopping, but she didn't open any until now. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked to my side and seen two teenage girls smiling and giggling, "Can we have a picture, please?" the brunette asked. "Of course, hey buttercup, take the picture?" Ry looked up from her phone, "Oh yeah, sure." she said dryly.

She took the picture, and quickly handed the phone back to get back on hers. "What's wrong?" she kept her eyes on the screen. "I don't want to talk about it. just stressed that's all." I knew that she was more than just stressed. My whole reason for staying with her for these couple weeks is that I wanted her to have a good time.

After she finished her food I knew exactly where we were going next.

•••

"The secret spot? Really Aus?" I shook my head yes, "I don't want you to be stressed or anything, so let's go and relax a little." I moved the hair out of her face and placed it behind her ear. I let her lead the way. She laid down by the lake and looked up at the clouds, "What's bothering you, buttercup?" I held her close in my arms at this point. She stayed quiet for a little while before denying that it was anything important. Apparently, it was just boy troubles. I tried to help, but she turned down my services.

"Austin, do you have any major secrets? That like, you haven't told anyone?" she turned to her side and put her hand on my chest. "Yeah, why?" "Just asking."

We spent the rest of the time just laying there thinking about what life would of been like if we would of did things differently in life. It made me wish that I would of stayed here, just for a relationship with Rylee.

•••

"So, you're sitting here telling me that oranges is not on the board?!" Rylee yelled at the television. We were currently in her room watching family feud. This was our favorite show, other than all 30 other shows we liked too. I stood up, "Want more popcorn?" I was about to head back to the kitchen. She suddenly got a queasy look on her face. Scurrying to the restroom, she started puking her heart out. I ran behind her holding her hair. I cleaned her up after she was finished and grabbed her a water. "You okay?"

Rylee broke down in tears, and started hyperventilating.

"I'm pregnant, and i'm not in love with Logan at all."