Chapter Fourteen.

Rylee's Pov

I was still hurt, but nothing could ever amount to my best friend whom I was also in love with admitting his feelings to me. This meant so much to me. Actually, the fact that I might be carrying his child could also be a sign.

Logan broke up with me then went and fucked my other best friend. That was the most fucked up thing that had ever happened to me. Once Austin got in the shower I decided to see what the hell Naomi was thinking.

Rylee: Why would you fuck Logan? I did nothing to either of you.

Naomi: You fucked Austin! What do you mean you didn't do anything to Logan?

Rylee: I didn't KNOW I had sex with Austin. That's the fucking problem.

Naomi: Well if we're being honest here, Logan didn't deserve you with your not so sure feelings & Austin doesn't deserve a hoe either so.

I left it alone because we both knew the only hoe here was her. Austin came over and joined me in bed. "Hey, cutie you okay?" he asked while changing the show that I was watching to The Office. "Yeah, i'm fine. You?" "Great, Ry." Austin begin to massage my feet, let's just say it felt amazing!

After awhile he crawled underneath the blanket with me. Everything was quiet and dark as I was tucked underneath Aus. "I really hope the baby is mine." Austin whispered to me. I really hope the baby was his too. Even if the relationship didn't work I feel like the friendship was strong enough to maintain a kid. Rather than if the baby was actually Logan's and him and I are feuding, or even him and Austin. "Let's just go to sleep, please Aus." by the time I had even said anything I heard his small snores above me. Wow, this is such a good feeling.

•••

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and syrup. A smile instantly was shown on my face. I made my way to the kitchen and seen Austin covered in flour. "Austin! What happened? Why is my kitchen white?" Literally, my kitchen looked like it was in a complete fight with Austin. "I was able to make some from scratch!" he happily showed me two pancakes. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Two pancakes equals you and my kitchen a mess. Perfect!" I giggled. "I'll clean it up while you eat. Just tell me how they taste." he handed me the plate and I made my way to the table. Surprisingly, they were delicious. Good enough that i'll ask for them again. "Hey, Ry?" Austin was all clean at this point and had a nervous look on his face.

"I know I promised i'd be there to almost all the appointments, but i'm leaving next week and I absolutely can't miss the award show. I've already missed studio days." Austin avoided eye contact with me. It upsets me because I knew it wasn't going to be a fairytale pregnancy especially because he's famous, but a part of me wanted it to be a fairytale. "Yeah, I understand." I responded. Truth be told, I did understand, but it's not what I wanted to hear, nor say.

"Thanks for understanding, Ry." he gave me a hug and kiss on the forehead. I fake smiled back hoping that it wasn't too fake. "I'm telling my mom today!" I said in somewhat excitement. "I totally forgot you still haven't told her." I nodded my head yes, "I know. There was a lot that I just wasn't sure of, there's still a lot that i'm not sure of, but I know i'm 100% down to have this baby."

We both went to go get dressed for the day. I offered Austin to come with me to tell my mom, but he had something else important to do. I tried thinking of a cute, yet less scary way to tell her. I walked around for hours in all the stores, and left all of them empty handed. Maybe I should just tell her when I find out the gender?

Ring. Ring. Ring.

I felt around my purse for my phone. "Ouch!" "Fuck!" I looked up and seen a very handsome man with long curly hair. "I am SO sorry." I apologized while picking up his phone and handing it to him. He didn't say anything while accepting his phone from me.

I was weirded out a little, so I just walked away and didn't turn back. Creep. Now it was already evening time when I made it back home with a day wasted in time. I should of went in to work today since it was such a bore.

"I'm home!" I yelled from the front door expecting to see Austin. Instead I seen my place sparkling clean with a note left on the bar, "Sorry, I had to leave early. My manager said something major happened. I'll text you as soon as I can.. - Aus." I read out loud. Wow. This just made me feel like he wasn't going to stick around either.

I looked at the clock, then back at my phone. There was no sense in waiting on a text from him. I took a shower and went to bed early. The rest of the week is going to be a drag, but i'll be able to get through it.

•••

A week has passed since I heard or seen Austin. Today is the day I find out the gender, but I'm also getting blood drawn so I can figure out if he really is the father. He hasn't spoken to me, nor answered any of my calls, yet his new assistant sent me a swab of his DNA.

"Ms. Justice, nice to see you again. Where's your support system?" The doctor asked while smiling. I continued to have a blank expression on my face not wanting to answer only because I wasn't sure either. Or, how she remembered him in the first place. She disregarded everything, and continued to talk. "So, blood sample first or ultrasound?" she asked.

"Let's go ahead and get the blood taken first since it's a big fear of mine." I confessed to her. The doctor begin giggling, "Well, your not going to enjoy your pregnancy a lot if you can't handle getting your blood drawn." what she was saying was true, but I was going to do it regardless. "Okay, now time for ultrasound." "Wait, do you know how long the results are going to take to come in?" She put the cold gel on my belly. "A week."

After a couple minutes of going back and forth on my stomach she finally gave me the results. I was so excited I wish someone was here with me, but I'm not going to cry about it. This was something beautiful, extremely beautiful to me.

I schedule my next appointment, and decided to go to the store to pick up something special for my mom. I went around the baby department, I picked up a yellow onesie that had pink flowers on it. I checked out and drove to my mom's.

I waited outside her house for probably way too long because she ended up coming outside and knocking on my car window. "Rylee? You okay?" she took me out of my trance. "Oh, yes." I laughed a little. I got out of my car while grabbing the gift and handing it to her. "What is this Ry?" she asked me before opening it. "Just open it, mom." she dug underneath the tissue paper, and picked up the onesie.

"Rylee Justice!" Tears started rolling down her face, "Are you really?" I began crying too. "Yes, I'm having a girl." she hugged me. I wasn't expecting this from her, but it's my mom.

I'm grown and she's going to love and support me regardless of my mistakes, but in this case this baby was more of a blessing now.