Chapter Thirteen.

Austin's Pov

"Dad, i'm not sure what to do? Like, she's having my child." I sat on the other side of the couch from my dad. "Well, son. You don't know that for sure, so don't go assuming." There was no way I was assuming. Last night when she told me her and Logan used protection there was no other option.

It just was a big problem because we didn't use protection, and she still didn't know that we even had sex. "I just have this feeling and you know when I have a feeling i'm usually right." I feel like the longer I keep this a secret the more it's going to make the situation worse on her. It's like she needs to know so that Logan for sure won't be in her life anymore, but at the same time everything she's been thinking would now be a lie.

Buttercup: You coming home for dinner tonight?

Butterbean: Yesssss.

Buttercup: Okay, just making sure. it'll be ready around 7.

Butterbean: Okay my love.

"I wish you had the courage to just tell her how you feel." My dad was looking over at me while I was smiling like a maniac at my phone. "Dad, you know I can't." He looked away from me, "You can and you will if that is your child. The least you could do is try. Especially if that's my grandchild." he spoke loudly.

His words cut me kind of deep. I haven't thought about anyone else feelings about me telling her other than myself. I haven't really thought about if she would be okay, if the kid is mine I would want it to know I'm the father, and for the sake of her mom and my dad. "I think I have an idea. I might as well do it now." I said my goodbyes to my father and left.

Butterbean: Have you started cooking yet?

Buttercup: No, why?

Butterbean: I'm taking you out tonight. Wear something cute.

Buttercup: Ooh, okay!

I got in my car and got on ig and messaged Naomi.

postmalone: hey, i'm telling ry that i love her tonight. i'm also hiding a big secret from her and it's time i tell her, but i want to do it in a special way. can you help?

naomibear: what's up? of course i'll help.

postmalone: well we had sex, except she doesn't know about it. all she knows is that she woke up naked in my bed while i was downstairs. we were both drunk and i thought it would be better off if she didn't know annnd she used protection with logan.. she didn't use protection with me.

naomibear: try something at the beach, nice pasta for dinner and then maybe like some tasty dessert?

postmalone: thnx sm, i'll update you

naomibear: pls do.

That's exactly what I did. I set something nice up at the beach, went to olive garden and got her favorite, chicken alfredo and then apple pie since she's been craving it.

•••

Butterbean: I'm waiting for you on the east side of the beach. i'll walk you over.

Buttercup: Okay, pulling up

I seen her beautiful face. This time she even wore makeup which she never does, but it looks nice on her. She wore a gorgeous pink sundress, honestly if I had a ring I would go ahead and propose to her right now.

"Hey, what's the special occasion?" Rylee asked while locking her car and coming over to me. "My life is ending, so I thought i'd end it nicely with you." I joked. But, seriously. This could be the beginning or the end of us, i'm just hoping for the best.

I lead her to where I had the dinner all set out. Her face lit up, "Austin fucking Post. This is so fucking nice!" she squealed. I laughed, "Thank you." We both were about to sit down when her phone started ringing, "hold on, I got to get this." She stood up and walked away as she answered. The longer that this was taking the more nervous I was getting. Maybe I should back out and just forget about it.

I checked my phone when Rylee fiercely walked over. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I was totally confused. Tears begin to form in her eyes, "You have sex with me and just decide to not fucking tell me?" Rylee was obviously hurt, and I was pissed because I trusted Naomi. I had already knew Ry was going to be hurt by it, but her telling it makes it worse.

"Listen, I was going to tel-" "Bullshit Austin! I can't fucking believe you. And what makes it worse is that Logan is calling me with all of this!" I was shocked now. "That fucking bitch." "Oh, so now Logan's a bitch because he told me the truth once he found out?" I shook my head no. "I told Naomi because I wanted tonight to be special." She was still standing up and away from me. "No, there was no way in HELL tonight would of been special."

"Rylee just let me explain." I went over by her to at least grab her hand. She pushed me away and ran back to her car. I could hear her crying on the way. I was so mad all I could do was yell. What the fuck was I going to do now? You know what fuck that. I love my best fucking friend and nothing is going to ruin that. I have to go get her.

•••

I knocked on the door so many times until Rylee opened the door. "Don't say shit to me." She walked to her bedroom and locked the door. The entire apartment was quiet, so I knew she wasn't watching any tv, or listening to any music.

I found paper and a pen and decided to write her.

Dear Ry, Look I know not telling you was wrong, it's basically like lying to you. And I know from the moment you told me about it I should of told you, but I was scared. What was I scared of? losing you. I didn't know if you would still treat me the same, so I thought it was better if you didn't know. I wanted tonight to be special because tonight was the night I tell my best friend that I loved her more than a friend. I want to spend the rest of my life with you Rylee. I initially told Naomi because I wanted it to be special, I thought maybe she could help me out, but she told Logan now i've ruined things between you two and i'm sorry for that. I hope that the child your carrying is mine. I would be the best dad ever, and you know it. I want to be there for you, the baby and be the happiest family ever. Forgive me and love me please. xoxo, austin aka hopefully your baby daddy.
ps: the food is in the kitchen

I slid it underneath her door. I heard her snatch up the note and open it. That was one thing about Rylee, she loved me enough to forgive me for anything. She opened the door, crying. "Austin, would you marry me?" she was sniffling like crazy. "I think that's what I'm supposed to say to you."

I held her tight in a hug. She looked up to me, and I couldn't wait any longer. I kissed her. Those same feelings that I had from the first time was still there that's how I knew she was the one for me. "I'm so sorry that it happened this way." I apologized, but she begin smiling. "Turns out Naomi had fucked Logan the second you told her, and he was calling to tell me it's over, but I think they deserve each other." I wanted to kill them. "Motherfuckers."

"Hey, no negative stuff remember? Fuck them. Let's eat." Rylee said dragging me with her to the kitchen. We started to eat when Ry just blurted out of nowhere, "So was the sex good? Because.." I looked up and my eyes got big. "Um, I don't remember either.. so." "Maybe we should try it out?"

Maybe...