Morning

It was morning when Delta woke up to a messenger poking at his skull. Delta took the note off it's leg and went to give to Naruto. When he got there, Naruto was already awake. Living the life he lived made him a light sleeper and very aware of his surroundings.
"Morning kiddo." Delta said.
"Hey dad. Is that letter for me?" Naruto asked. Delta nodded.
"Yeah, here." He said handing it to Naruto, who opened it and read it aloud.

Dear Naruto,

Before you get angry please read through this whole letter. I would like you to remove your mask. I know what your thinking but they can't banish you from the village now that you are an official genin. I will spy on you to make sure you are following orders. I will allow you to not release the genjutsu and any type of your powers, you are free to release them at anytime but I understand that it will most likely not happen. But I want you to express the real you, a child of your age should never have to hide his true feelings.

From the The Third Hokage

Naruto growled and kicked the side of the bed.
"What the hell is Gramps thinking?! He knows that the kids will tell their parents, who will gossip about it and soon the villagers will come after me! It's bad enough with the occasional beating 3 times a week!" Naruto then froze in his rant, he forgot Delta was still in the room and was now looking angry.
"Three times a week? Naruto, you said they hadn't touched you the last few weeks, why did you lie to me?" Delta said softly. Naruto looked down.
"I didn't want you to worry." He said. Delta sighed and hugged Naruto.
"Kid, I always worry. And I think I'll be walking you to the Academy, whether you like or not." Delta said. Naruto nodded.
"Your birthday is also in a few weeks, so I'm gonna be keeping a closer eye on ya." Delta added.
"Your not my bodyguard dad." Naruto pouted slightly. Delta chuckled.
"No I'm your dad and your Guardian Angel, and it's my job to protect you okay? I'm going, and don't worry, I won't embarrass you too badly." Delta said ruffing Naruto's head.
"Okay dad." He said.
"Don't worry, I'll be knife, and I''l put some more backbone into not ribbing anyone apart. Tibia honest with ya, I don't think we'll need to worry much about that anyway." Delta said making Naruto laugh.
"C'mon dad, stop rattling my funny bone!" Naruto joked back. Delta laughed.
"That's my boy, now c'mon don't wanna be late." He said so they could both get around.

Huh? So Naruto has a secret power, wonder what it is? And is Naruto gonna let down his mask? Well, we'll see. How you enjoyed, sorry that it's shorter. But we'll see ya next chapter.
Ja Ne
~Gwaedhil