The Imperfect Life.

Naruto was walking home from the academy. He was only eight years old and class had finished for the day. So since he didn't have anyone who even wanted to be around him and since he had nothing better to do, he headed towards his run down apartment. However he saw some villagers in the way of his normal route, so he tried to turn to go down another way so he would.'t have to deal with them. Unfortunately, they caught sight of him and followed. In an attempt to get away he ran but they easily caught up with him. One grabbed him by the scruff and punched him in the face. The villagers sneered at him.

"Y'know, it'd be a shame if the demon becomes a ninja."

"Indeed, how can a monster protect when they can only destroy." Without mercy, the villagers continued to beat poor little Naruto until he could hardly move. He was about to fall unconscious when a cloaked figure appeared and defended him.

"Unless you fools have a death wish, you'll leave the kid alone." The person said in a deep male voice.

"That thing is a demon! Not a child!" A villager yelled. The figure looked at the barely conscious Naruto then back at the villager.
"All I see, is a bunch of scum taking their problems out on an innocent kid who had done nothing to them. Now I'll say it one more time..." The guy lifted up his hand which wore an orange gauntlet of sorts with a black heart on the back. He snapped his fingers and bones appeared around the group of villagers dangerously.
"Leave the kid alone or else you'll have a bad time." He growled. The villagers, as dumb as they normally are, actually got the hint and ran off. The guy who saved Naruto turned to the poor boy. The last thing Naruto saw before passing out was the figure and his left eye glowing orange. The savior picked up the broken blonde and brought Naruto to his run down apartment. Meanwhile, Kurama was watching the whole thing. How can humans be so cruel to this innocent boy? He lost his parents because of me, grew up alone and the village hates and beats him. Kurama thought, feeling guilty for the first time in his existence. He felt that he had ruined this child's life, if not for him the villagers wouldn't hate him and beat him to death, his parents would be alive and his life would be perfect. But Kurama pondered this savior of Naruto's. He sensed no ulterior motive from this person, hell this person didn't seem human either. Kurama sighed as he watched this person watch over Naruto like some kind of guardian angel. The person spoke two sentences that surprised Kurama severely.
"Don't worry kiddo. I'm here now and I won't let them get you, I promise." The person said. Kurama sighed, I hope you can keep that promise, Guardian Angel.

Well alright that's the first chapter of this adopted story. That being said, this story isn't really mine, it was adopted from @-ticci-work- link to the original story will be in the description so go and check that out, anyway hope you enjoyed it!
~Gwaedhil