Mizuki Gets his Ass Kicked

Naruto headed to the Hokage Tower and told him and Delta his findings on Mizuki. Delta was none too happy to hear what Mizuki wanted to use Naruto to do, which was steal the sacred scroll of sealing. Delta growled.
"When I get my hands on that dirty backstabber, he'll wish he was never born." Delta said. Hiruzen sweatdropped.
"Now now Sans-err Delta, I understand your angry but Naruto has a plan I'm sure." Hiruzen said quickly correcting himself when Delta throw him a dirty look.
"I do, my plan is replace the sacred scroll with a blank replica and then take him out when he least expects it Da-Delta can come as back up if I need it." Naruto said quickly saying Delta instead of Dad. Delta smiled fondly at Naruto, knowing what he meant. Naruto was to afraid to call Delta 'dad' in front of others, for many obvious reasons.
"It's okay kiddo, and yeah I agree with your plan, though I'm sure you won't need my help." Delta said. So the plane commenced, Naruto took the scroll to where Mizuki wanted to meet him then pretended to learn from the scroll, Delta watching protectively from the shadows. Then Iruka came into the clearing. Oh no, I can't take out Mizuki if Iruka is here. Naruto thought.
Naruto chatted with Iruka, keeping up his mask, Delta cringed at it cause it was fake, he preferred Naruto's real smiles. Mizuki appeared and tried to convince Naruto to give up the scroll, after pinning Iruka to the old abandoned shack nearby. Naruto sighed, knowing he'd have to drop the mask.
"They've all been lying to you your whole life." Mizuki said,
"SHUT UP MIZUKI!!!" Iruka yelled.
"THEY NEVER TOLD YOU THAT THE NINE TAILS IS INSIDE YOU! YOU ARE THE NINE TAILED FOX!!!" Mizuki said. Delta appeared beside Naruto tired of hiding.
"How dumb are you people? Don't you know the difference between a scroll and the kunai sealed within it? Just because the Kyuubi is sealed inside Naruto doesn't mean he suddenly became the big fur ball, he's the cage not the prisoner." Delta said annoyed and angry.
"Also Mizuki, you do realize that mentioning that the fox is sealed within is against the law and I already knew." Naruto said sounding bored. Mizuki looked shocked.
"H-How....How did you know?" He stuttered. Delta growled angrily.
"Oh I don't maybe it was trash like you in this village that beat him, hurt him, called him demon, practically carved it onto his back, HOW THE HELL COULD HE NOT KNOW??!!" Delta yelled.
"Plus the seal is on my stomach." Naruto added with a sigh. Mizuki looked troubled being that was pretty much his only plan. Naruto narrowed his eyes and throw ten kunai pinning Mizuki to a tree. Iruka was dumbfounded considering Naruto never hit a target in class. Delta chuckled.
"Nice one kiddo, though you could've let me beat him up a little." Delta said with a creepy grin. Naruto sweatdropped.
"Dad no." He said before covering his mouth. Delta laughed.
"Kiddo, I know your worried people will try to use our relationship against us, but you don't need to okay? We're both strong enough to fight whatever they throw at us, and I will always do everything in my power to protect you, my little sunshine." Delta said with a grin. Naruto sighed and smiled.
"Okay, dad. How about you go and knock him out?" Naruto said. Delta chuckled darkly.
"With pleasure." He said ripping Mizuki off the tree and beating the daylights out of him until he was out cold. Naruto rolled his eyes.
"Dad you overdid it." He said. Delta laughed dragging the limp Mizuki with him as he walked back over to Naruto.
"Where do you think you get it from, besides your biological mother?" Delta said. Naruto chuckled.
"Good point." He said. Iruka stood there in disbelief, not just from Naruto's show of skill but also by the skeleton in the area. Delta looked at him.
"Man you look like you've seen a ghost, if you want to ask questions then ask Hiruzen I'm sure he'll tell you what you need to know, a lot of the answers to your questions are above your pay level plus we're too tired to explain." Delta said before he and Naruto teleported to the Hokage's office with Mizuki.