The Meeting

Faith stood with the whole Fairy Tail and Sabertooth guild ready to attack. "My name is Faith Matters. I am a old friend of Zero's. I have know her sense we were kids. My brother has always had a strange obsession with Zero. I have watch my brother do HORRIBLE things to her. I cried for her. And she cried with me. I need help with breaking her out. I will gather all that I can from the inside." Faith said with tears streaming down her face.

"How can we know that we can trust you?" Erza asked with a sword pointed to her throat. "Because my husband and father are controlling my brother. He fell into a bad state of mind when Zero broke up with him. They put ideas into his head. I told them to stop but they would just abuse me." Faith said and lifted up her shirt. Whip marks decorated her stomach.

A lacrima rang. Faith's face paled. "It's my father. He probably wants to know where I am. Everyone hide!" Faith said everyone hide but listened.

"Where are you?"

"Gathering information on Zero's friends."

"Did you give them the video?"

"The video of your brother and her."

"You mean my brother forcing her to have s-"

"Shut up! They have dragon slayers they could hear you!"

"But don't you think this is wrong!"

"You just want your brother to yourself you whore! No! People who are betrothed do this!"

"Willingly!"

"That's enough! Now I will force you to watch them again when you come home! And you will receive punishment!" Faith's father said. He hung up and Faith fell to her knee crying. Faith looked at a picture her father sent her and she covered her mouth crying with her eye wide.

She showed the picture to everyone. It was Zero. Chained naked to a bed tears stained her face, scars and blood all over her body and her slightly crying.

Rouge broke a the lacrima and growled.

Natsu almost burned down all the trees.

Sting growled also.

Faith hugged her body and cried more. Sting comforted the poor girl and Natsu tried to help Rouge but he just walked away.

He went home.

Rouge stole the lacrima with the video on it. He watched the video and cried all night long. In the morning he saw Faith. He pushed her against a wall with his hand around her throat.

"Why didn't you help her when she asked?! She was screaming out for you to help?!" Rouge shouted with his eyes shadowed over.

"Rouge let got!" Sting shouted and pushed him away from Faith. "What the hell man?!" Gray shouted. Rouge played the video.

Everyone went silent. Faith was forced to explain. Which she did. With the help of Erza and Levy, they all made a plan.

With Zero...

Time moves differently in where Zero is being held. So where her family is, it's been about two years. But where she is now..it's only been two months. The same shit for two months.

Wake up.

Get abused.

Get assaulted.

Eat.

Sleep.

Repeat.

Faith was kept in the dungeon for betrayal. She was abused also. Zero sadly is broken...

The door of her cell was melted off. Natsu grabbed Zero and put a blanket over her. Rouge was tasked to stay home so he won't kill anyone. Natsu looked into Zero's eyes and found nothing.

Making him more angry. He busted Faith out and took her too. He defeated everyone and came to Harris.

"What are you doing touching my flower?!" He shouted with a crazed look upon his face.

They battled it out until Rouge came out of his shadow he was in and beat the crap out of Harris. His red eyes changed to a soft blue. He muttered a thank you before passing out.

The everyone was battered and bruised.

"Zero, honey it's me.. you've been gone for two years." Rouge said. Zero's eye regained life and she gasped. Hugged Rouge around his neck.

Out of nowhere Zero scream and said don't touch me. "Harris I know this probably another one of your illusions."
Zero said.

She sniffed the air and hugged Rouge again. Zero cried into Rouge's arms. She fell asleep and Rouge picked her up bridal style.

"Let's go. We have to let her recover." Rouge said as he walked away. I love you so much... "I love you too...Mating season is coming up..." Zero thought to him with one of her eyes open. Rouge closed his eyes and sighed.

"I know.." he thought to his mate.

At Rouge's house

Zero was sleeping in the bed as Rouge sat there. He was thinking about all the things he did while his girlfriend was gone.

Rouge got drunk with Kagura. They had several one night stands. He felt so guilty. Like he doesn't deserve the sleeping girl next to him. But..in a way, she cheated to. But it was against her own will. Rouge on the other hand, wasn't THAT drunk. He didn't have full control.

The shadows were whispering to him. Telling him to do that type of stuff. Telling him that Zero was never to come back. Telling him that he wasn't good enough for her. Telling him that he didn't love her just the fun they have together. Telling him that she doesn't live him.

According to the shadows she loves Sting..

"Rouge, stop thinking and go to bed. Your giving me a headache." Zero mumbled.

"Ok Zero."

"What no Venom Queen, or Miss Shadow." Zero pouted cutely. Rouge chuckled and laid down. Zero laid on his chest.

"Your thoughts were all jumbled. What were you thinking about?" Zero asked.

"How good it is to have you back." Rouge smiled. Zero shot up. "Y-your lying...." she trailed off with tears streaming down her face.

"You slept with Kagura?! And you enjoyed it?! Didn't you?!" Zero shouted with more tears falling. "What? No?!" Rouge protested. "Your lying again?! I can read your thoughts?! Tell me the truth?!" Zero sniffled.

"Yes I did sleep with Kagura?! And I did enjoy it?! Probably more than I did with you?! To be fair you were cheating to?! I don't even know if I love you anymore?!" Rouge shouted.

Zero gasped. She gripped the sheets tightly as hot tears fell from her eyes.

"You don't...love me...anymore.." Zero trailed off. Rouge stayed silent. "If you love me say something!" Zero shouted. "Please say something.." she trailed off once again. Rouge stayed quiet. "Fine..*sniff* if that's how you want it..I guess I should leave you alone.*sniff* Goodbye Rouge..*sniff*" Zero said. She grabbed all her stuff and walked out of the apartment.

Once outside she put her back to the door and slide down crying. It started to rain and she walked down the cold, dark, and wet streets...