Kiddnaped again?! By a cat?

Natsu set Zero down on the ground so he could fight. "She's a fun one! Still alive! So are those kids. Such a shame. Guess we can torcher her until she dies! Our mission is to kill her father so why not kill her to." Jackal laughed. Natsu delivered a serious beat down on Jackal. Not even his other form stood a chance. Jackal was about to blow himself up. But Zero grabbed him and used Time Warp to teleport them to the sky.

The explosion happened and Jackal grabbed an unconscious Zero. Jackal revealed some information before disappearing with Zero. Natsu pounded the ground in frustration.

Lucy cried behind him.

With Rouge...

Rouge got the warmth back in his stomach making him stop crying. He smiled but immediately saddened. He felt pain all over due to his mate being hurt.

Rouge coughed up a little blood. "Rouge are you ok?!" Sting asked his friend that was coughing up blood on his paperwork. "Zero...is in....trouble...she's hurt." Rouge choked on his blood a little. "It might be the same guys that took Minerva." Sting growled.

In Tartaros...

Zero woke up. She tried to grab her head to sooth the pain but it was immediately yanked back.

Zero looked down and saw her naked body. Next to her she saw MiraJane and Erza was a little bit more away. "Shit. Kidnapped again." Zero sighed.

Seilah walked in with a whip. She started wiping MiraJane. "Hit her again and I will kill you."

Seilah stopped. "I'll just torcher you and make them watch."

"Do your worst." Zero giggled darkly. Zero  got whipped and stabbed and cut and burned. When it was all over Zero was breathing heavily. "That was fun. Lets do it again sometime. Maybe when I'm not pregnant. But I don't think I'll let you live that long. You see, being Zeref's kid and all, I have a sadistic side. Sometimes even a masochist. But I won't let them come out no. It's to early. Can't wait to see that pretty lil face of yours on my wall." Zero smirked sadisticly.

Zero snapped back to normal on her own. "The fucking whip hurts." Zero spit out some blood in Seilah's face. "You should be dead by now. Interesting." Seilah said and wiped her face.

"Sorry to burst your bubble sweetie but no can do. I'm immortal. Just like my father. I have yet to find a way to die yet. When I find one, I'll let you know." Zero smiled. Zero was then slapped. "You'll make a good demon." Swipe said plainly.

"I can't make something I already am." Zero flicked off Seilah with a smirk and spit blood in her face. Seilah wiped it and walked away.

"Mira, Erza are you two ok?" Zero asked the crying girls. "Why are you two crying? I'm fine. So are the kids their soldiers just like their parents. And their immortal." Zero smiled. "They gave me a scare earlier." She rubbed the back of her neck with a sheepish grin. The two crying girls smiled through their never ending tears.

Jackal came in and looked at Zero up and down. "Nasty." Zero whispered. Jackal knocked Zero unconscious and chained her to a bed. When Zero woke up she groaned. "Do you not know how many STD's and disease that filthy bed carries?" Zero looked at the bed in disgust.

"Then we won't use the bed."

"I'm pregnant and I have a fi-boyfriend." Zero said with a straight face.

"So? I'll do ya better."

"You'll get kicked in the crouch harder."

"Feisty I like it."

"Perverted and Nasty, I hate it." Zero said with a smirk.

Jackal attacked her neck. Zero tried to fight back but the chains were restricting. I feel fully charged.. Zero thought. "Poison demon: Love bites." She smirked and bite Jackal's neck. "Your getting into it." Hell no. "Yeah. I am. How about we forget about all the stuff I said earlier and continue." Zero sad seductively in his ear.

I just need to wait a little longer for it to kick in. Zero thought. Jackal kisses her roughly. In order to stall and against everything she kissed back. Zero put a hand behind her back. She pressed a leather ring that was around her middle finger. Almost dropping the gold one that laid on her ring finger.

The leather ring turned into a whip. Jackal licked her bottom lip and she (forcefully) allowed entrance. Zero raised her whip and strikes Jackal. Zero ripped her hands from the chains she grabbed a pair of black leather bootay shorts and a bra. She put them on quickly and struck Jackal again.

Jackal fell to the ground. Zero ran out of the chambers and went to go find Mira. She was currently unconscious. Zero snuck in. "Sorry Mira." Zero said and slapped MiraJane. Mira woke up. "Go find Erza-" The cube tilted and started falling. "And fast!" Zero said. MiraJane nodded. Zero ran out of the room to a hole in the Cube. "I'm gonna regret this." She facepalmed.

"HELP! JACKAL IS SEXUALLY HARASSING ME?! HE TOUCHED ME INAPPROPRIATELY AND I TOLD HIM I'M PREGNANT BUT HE WOULDN'T STOP!" Zero yelled when Jackal pounced on top of her out of nowhere. Natsu came out of nowhere and drop kicked Jackal.

Zero sweat dropped when Natsu started scolding him. The Cube was about to crash but Zero decided to jump out of it. "Oh hey Canna." Zero waved. Canna spit out some of her booze. Canna tackled Zero. Zero fell and gave Canna a hug. Zero got up and ran over to where she felt a familiar magic power.

She pounced on it and punched it repeatedly. Kicked him in the crouch and got off. Zero's body started to glow. She sighed. "Poisonous explosion." She said her explosion canceled out Jackal's. Then she felt another magic power. "Silver..." she whispered.

She ran to Silver and hugged him. "Look at you all grown up. Do you still play with Gray like you did when you two were little?" Silver asked. Zero nodded and smiled. Her smile faltered and was replaced with tears. Zero pushed Silver away. "Your dead." She said coldly. "Zero wait-" "Just do what you need." Zero said.

"Aha. Here is where Zeref's Princess is. I went through a lot of Troy to find you." A voice said from behind Zero. Zero stiffened.

"Mard Geer." She seethed.

Mard Geer grabbed her hand and looked at her ring finger, and her index finger. "Always and forever hmm..Still fooling men with your looks and body I see."

"Still trying to kill me and my father. Looking VERY feminine." Zero smirked when she heard him growl.

Zero grabbed her whip and put it in between her hands. She pulled her hands apart to reveal a purple and black scythe. Shadows leaked from it. The purple was poison which also leaked from it.

Then Seilah came in and Zero shot insult after insult.

"-..will never love you. Your just a fan to her." Zero smirked knowing she succeeded in making her mad.

"I'll put you in your place." Seilah shouted.

Zero held her scythe in a fighting stance.

"Come at me bitch!" Zero shouted back with a sadistic smirk.

The two females pounced at each other and started a full out brawl.