17: Murderer!

TRIGGER WARNING: I'll be adding some very great detail about gruesome murdering, I'll put the specific part in italics so you are aware. You have been officially warned. Continue at your own risk and enjoy as much as you want.

Edit: this whole chapter is about Ben's sociopathic tendencies and mental health, so if you're triggered by somewhat great detail of what might go through the mind of someone mentally ill, I highly recommend you leave this chapter. It won't make too much sense with the rest, this is just to introduce him to the story as it is.

*Ben's POV*

I follow Michael to his car. I can't believe everyone are so caught up in what's happening. Thomine isn't worth shit, why do they even care? They never cared when Yu Agatsuma killed himself, or when Agatha Hanson jumped off of the fucking roof. Why care now about Thomine who all of a sudden wanted the attention? Why give it to her?

I sit down in his car beside him, not making eye contact. I just wanna see her, I wanna see her pale skin and feel her legendary soft hands. I wanna see everything I did to her. I wanna taste the victory.

A lot of people call me a sociopath, but I would rather call it sociopathic tendencies or just a slightly different human being. I don't like strong words. I don't like people who use strong words. And Thomine's father told me to get help and get rid of my sociopathic behavior. That's when I waited for him to 'leave for work' so I could finally stop him from saying such horrible things to other people. I heard him call Thomine bad things too, but I agree with most of his words, so that was honestly okay. By the way, there's a difference between saying "you ugly, fat slug," and "go get help, you little depressing piece of shit!" You see it? Yeah, that's cuz there's a difference.

When I heard what happened at school last week through Stone, my most loyal customer and friend, I had to talk to her. This was before she killed herself, so I figured I'd give it a try too. It was unfair how Hemmings and Clifford should have all the credit and pride of her death, so I joined them. I went on Twitter as saw her last tweet, which said something about her being sad and wanting to die. I commented about her being a fat slut and how it was a shame that she went to our school, and it was such a relief to get out! I've never been more happy and proud than that ever before!

Then I heard Hemmings came over and gave her some extra body temperature and resurrected her. So I decided to wait for a while to come back and be her lost cousin with a heartbreak over his dying family member. However, that didn't work when Thomine's mom saw me lurking outside, so I asked to come in. She was happy to see me, so I went along. I asked if I could go get some water and where everything was.

TRIGGER WARNING
I went into the kitchen and got the biggest butcher knife I could find and snuck up on her. I hit her in the middle of her head where the skalp is thinnest and weakest and it went in pretty far. I tried pulling it out, but it was stuck very well. I threw her on the floor and let her bleed out for a while before I stepped on her head, trying to get the knife out of her skalp. After long minutes I managed to pull it out without any extra damage but some blood on the cieling. I went to the shop to get some vinegar and other washing ingredients to make sure the blood wasn't staining the floor too much. I got back and down on my knees immediately, packing out all the main things like the cloths and sope. I touched the thick liquid with my hand inside the cloth and sope all over the bloody floor. I swiped over a few times before washing the cloth, repeating the actions until the blood was gone.
TRIGGER WARNING OVER

I was happy Michael didn't know. He'd never trust me nor drive me to his hospitalized girlfriend if he knew I killed her parents. And yeah, I did lie to him. Her dad never told me she was in the hospital, he's dead years ago. I was 17 when I killed him, and after all these years of waiting, I finally got to kill her mother too. And if I'm lucky, I might get to kill Thomine too!

We arrive at the hospital after a very silent drive. I follow him without saying a word as he walks in the entrance and immediately over to the reseption.
"Hi, I'm Michael Clifford. I'm here to see my girlfriend, Thomine Reed."
The girl behind the desk didn't say anything, she just looked down at the computer as she typed for like, three seconds max.
"Right around the corner, room 1A 17," she say without looking too much at us. Wow, I never realized how bad security it is here.
He walked over, still not saying anything nor looking at me. He leads me over to her room, pointing in as he continues down the hall. I walk in, not even worried about anyone being in here, because who is gonna be here? Michael is the only visitor, she has literally no one else!
I see her lifeless body on the bed and the huge machine next to her, beeping every now and then.
The window was open and the curtains were dancing in the wind. I sit down next to her, looking at her.
"Hi, Telly. You remember me? I'm your cousin? The one that commented about you being a fat slut and that you should die? Yeah, I wrote a few comments. Your mother says hello, she said she had a massive headache. Oh, and your father also said hi, he mentioned something about acid and how it tastes.

I look at her lifeless body as I continue to talk.

"You're so weak. I would cry, but I couldn't care less about you. You're literally so worthless, it's insane. It drives me wild how everyone cares about you. You're not worth shit, you don't deserve the attention you're getting."

I run my index finger down the machine next to her as I carefully trail my eyes along.

"Wouldn't it be a shame if you died, just like your parents?" I say with a fake sympathetic voice.

"If you just, stopped breathing," I continue until I reach the tube of oxygen leading into her limp body.

I tub on it a little before I slightly squeeze it shut.

"If you just disappeared?"

I wrap my whole fist around it as I squeeze tighter until the machine starts beeping faster until her lifeline goes flat along with a long, loud beep.

"If you just-" I say before I pause and take a deep breath.

I breathe back out after a few seconds and end my sentence.

"Died."