4: The Project

*THOMINE'S POV*

"Girlfriend, Luke. It means I go home to her, in our relationship, she to me-Why can't I come and meet your mom?" Michael trailed off. "Because she is not a people person. She diesn't like to meet new people." I lied, but it was worth it. "But I want to me-" Michael was cut off by the school bell ringing in for the classes. "I think we should go to our period, guys." I said and took Mike's hand to lead him to our period. We came to our class just before our teacher, Mrs. Tusso. "OK, everyone. Let's go right away today. We gonna have a partners task this week. The groups are: Mrs. Reed and Mr. Hemmings, Mrs. Green and Mr. Clifford, Mr. Irwin and Mrs. Holly, Mr. Hood and Mrs. Foxx etc. Mr. Hemmings, Mr. Clifford and Mrs. Reed. Aren't you gonna sit down and start your projects?" Mrs. Tusso said.

"Uh, Mrs. Tusso? Can I talk to you for a second?" I asked Mrs. Tusso as I picked her shoulder. "Yes, one moment. Students. You are gonna go to your partner's house to continue the.project today. Oui, Mrs. Reed?" Mrs. Tusso said. "I just wondered if I could change partner? Like, to Mr. Clifford imstead?" I asked. "No. Partners are choosen, go start your project now." Mrs. Tusso said and sat down on her chair, doing some work stuff. "But..." "No butts here." she said and looked at the papers infront of her, trying to ignore my sudden stuttering. I walked down to Luke and sat down, wondering what I had done to make God hate me so much. "Hey, partner!" Luke said to me and smiled a smile I hated to see on him. "Did you convince her?" I asked as I sat down. "Maybe, maybe not. Which brain do you want to studie on?" he asked me. "Any, as long as it means I can change partner." I snapped at him. "Oh, why so rude?" he asked. "Yeah. I also wonder, Luke. Why are you always so rude to me? We used to be so close." "I don't know." he said. It kind of looked like he knew, but he didn't want to tell me. "You sure? It kind of look like you know..." I said, causing Luke to squeeze my thight hard. I just wimpered, trying to get out anything at all. "I thought you wouldn't hurt me today?" I said. "But it turned out wrong. Let's get started!" he said more like a comand. "Don't comand me!" I said, slighty annoyed. "I do what I want!" he snapped back, this time I shut up.

The class was finnish and school was over, but I had to come over to Luke to continue the project. This night was about to turn out bad, and with bad I mean, I almost loose everythig, and by the morning I have only one thing left.

OK. I'm so sorry I didn't update for 4 days, but do you guys like the story? I have a really good one, but I wanna know if you like it so far. Be prepaired for an epic part in a few.
Do you guys want another story? I have one more, but I thought of sparing it until this one was done. Eh?