3: Wait, What?

*THOMINE'S POV*

I asked Alysha what her crushe's name is. "Calum Hood." she said and smiled widely with the thought of him. "No no no no no no no. This can't be, you can't... NO!!" I said starting to get frustrated because my best and only friend was on love with one of my four bullies! "What's wrong?" she asked while I was looking for all my stuff to be sure I didn't forget anything on the bus. "You can't love him!" I said and started to cry. "Why not? Is he your boyfriend? Why didn't you tell me?" she first sounded concerned, but then fast turned into a divavoice. "No, he's not my boyfriend. He'smybully." I said as I was scared she would leave me. "He's your what?" she asked. I took a deep breath and said "He's my bully." clear. Alysha didn't answear for what felt like hours until I said "I think I should lea-" "Why didn't you tell me?" she interrupted me. "They said 'If you tell anyone about this, we'll beat you so hard you'll wake up with Amnesia!' after he said something that shocked me." I said causing Alysha to give me the 'tell me'-look. "Huh?" I asked even thoght I knew what she wanted. "Tell me!" "Tell you what?" I asked. "Tell me what he said!" she said, starting to get inpatient. "It's kinda personal..." I said looking away. "Wait, how many are 'they'?" she suddenly asked. "Four?" "FOUR?!" she repeted a bit loudly. "Who are they?" she asked. "Luke Hemmings, Michael Clifford, Ashton Irwin and Calum Hood." I answered quietly. "I'm gonna talk to these guys." she said, probably trying to calm me down, which she didn't do very good. "You know, everyone that stand against them gets beat up or something, because they never does it again." I said trying to get the words 'OK, I won't do it' out of her, which seemed like a cometition I needed to be strong in to win. "It won't stop me, thought. I'll protect you. As long as you are OK, I'm happy." she said and hugged me.

*NEXT DAY*

I headed to my locker when I hear a familiar voice behind me. "What do you want, Luke? I did everything you asked me to yesterday. I even saved your phone number. What more do you want?" I asked as he put his hands on my hips turning me around. "I just want to tell you that the little bitch of a friend can't help you." he said as he leant down and whispered "But I won't hurt you today." which made me think very much. As I headed to first class, I saw Luke and Michael talk, and an extremly worried look on Michael's face. I started to wonder what they talked about as I started to moved forward, towards Luke and Michael. When I walked past them, Michael took my hips and slung me into the lockers, which made me blush, because I have a huge crush on Michael. "Where are you going, beautiful?" he asked and kissed me. "Um, Michael? What are you doing? This isn't what I told you to do..." Luke said looking weird at us. "I'm just kissing my girlfriend which I have a massive crush on. And by the way, Luke, I would have never done it anyways." Michael said and kept kissing me, the kisses growing deeper and deeper. "Wait, what?"

I just felt like update rn