8: Hospitalized

*MICHAEL'S POV*

I'm sitting in the backseat of Luke's car as we're driving off to the hospital. Thomine had attempted suicide earlier. She was dead for a while, but I guess Luke's body temprature had brought her back to life.
I'm so happy she is alive! I regret I ignored her all day, I just didn't know what to say to her. I was thinking of breaking up because I've bullied her along with Luke, Calum and Ashton for the past 5 years, and it just didn't feel right. Don't get me wrong, I love her with all my heart, I just feel too much guilt with the fact she wanted to be my girlfriend after all I did to her. I just couldn't do it. However, last night when Luke said she was sleeping with everyone, I believed him for some stupid ass reason. I know she's not, but I just got drained of emotions, and I don't know. It all happened so fast, and I feel horrible yet happy she's alive.

We arrive at the hospital just after the ambulance and we are told to wait in the waiting room as the sew her up. I sit down first, shaking as hell. Luke sit down beside me.
"Should we tell Ashton and Calum?" I ask quietly.
"Not yet. Wait and see what happens first," Luke reply, holding Thomine's phone thight to his chest.
I look over at Alysha on my other side, and she's smiling.
"You happy she's alive?" I ask smiling at her.
"Yeah," she says. I can hear in her voice she is drained of emotions too, but she's also exhausted. This day has been so fucked up, but it all happened so fast.
"Me too," I say, giving her hand a light squeeze.
Luke lays his head on my shoulder and drifts slowly to sleep, while me and Alysha are wide awake. I look over at her again, she have black circles around her eyes and they are watery. I give her hand another squeeze and she looks at me.
"I thought you hated her though?" she says.
"I never did, I just wanted to hang around Luke," I admit.
"Why?" she asks, obviously confused. I don't blame her, though.
I look over at Luke who's drooling all over my shoulder and smile.
"I love him," I say, barely above a whisper.
Alysha squeeze my hand.
"Are you gay?" she asks quietly.
"No, bi. I love Thomine too" I say and look over at her again. She smiles at me and goes
"So you weren't playing with her emotions?" and raise an eyebrow.
I chuckle and look down. "No."