12: The End?

*Ashton's POV*

"Mrs. Thomine can see you now," the nice nurse said.
"OK, thanks!" I nod, looking over at the two sleeping boys beside me.
They look too peaceful to wake up so I send a message to Luke.
'I'm in with Thomine if you wake up and I'm gone. If I'm there you're already awake.'
I slowly walk behind the blonde girl with a blue shirt and a name tag that says "Diana" towards my childhood friend's hospital room.

There she is. She's so pale, and her lips are blue-ish. Oh God, what have I done?!

*Michael's POV*

I wake up on Luke's shoulder, and apparently I drool in my sleep.
I look up at him and see him still asleep.
His phone is lightened up so I assume he just recently got a text or something so I stopped thinking and check his phone.

"Dude, what the fuck are you doing?" he lowly groan and snap his phone out of my hands.
"I'm so sorry, Luke! I just stopped thinking!" I apologise with wide eyes after the surprise.
"Ashton is in her room..." he say with a low and dark voice filled with sorrow.
"Oh..." I say and look down on my lap.
"How long ago?"
"5 minutes," and with that his phone turned black.
"Fuck," he calls and scrunch his nose while holding on to his phone.
"What? Did it die?" I ask just to talk.
"Yes," he says and put his phone away in his pocket.
He leans his head back on the wall and breathe heavily.
"I can't believe we're here. We are waiting for Thomine Reed to wake up from a coma after she attempted suicide!" He says, tears forming in his eyes and fall down his cheek quickly. His eyes are no longer a bright blue, they're literally grey. I've never seen Luke this sad before, and we've been friends since forever!
"I can't believe I did what I did. I ruined her!" He sob, the last part louder than the first.
"I ruined her," he whisper and his eyes are like a waterfall; non stop crying.
I start forming my own tears as I lean in and give him a hug.

Here we are. In the hospital. Waiting for my girlfriend to wake up. Waiting for everything to become normal again, back to the way it was 6 years ago when we all were friends and we were inseparable. Look at us now; one of us is in the fucking hospital because we lost the friendship we had with her and rather started bullying her because both of us liked her and couldn't figure it out ourselves!

And then the police walked in and asked the lady behind the counter if she had seen 'these two kids'.
"Yeah, she was running out and he was running after her, both appeared to be crying. They left about 30 minutes ago. Why, did something happen?" she explained with a confused look in her face.
"Yes, a car accident. Neither if them made it, unfortunately. Some cars behind that called 911 said they saw them leave the hospital. Do you know why they were here?"
"Yes, they were visiting a nearly succeeded suicide attempt with those young boys in the waiting room over there," she paused and pointed at us with sad eyes.
"I think they all came together as they were talking together earlier on," she finished and the police officers thanked her for the information before walking towards us with serious faces.
"Excuse me, gentlemen. Do you mind me asking a few questions?" One of them asked.
"No, of course. Sit down," Luke said and moved some of our stuff.
"The lady behind the counter said that you might of known some teenagers that just got in an accident about half an hour ago," he shortly explained and Luke's face went from sad to expressionless.
"Who were they?" I asked after I figured Luke couldn't talk.
"Alysha Green and Calm Hood. They were said to have left the hospital before they crashed into the beginning of the forest down the road."
My heart dropped to the floor as soon as he said the names. My mind went blank. My vision went blurry. I felt numb. Completely numb. I couldn't even feel myself gripping on to Luke's hand, squeezing it white.
"Sir? Do you need water?" He kindly asked as he put a hand on my shoulder.
All I could do was barely nod as my mind made up different pictures of what the crime scene might have looked like. I wanted to throw up, I wanted to faint, I wanted away. Away from all that was happening, away from Thomine, away from Ali and Cal, away from Luke, just away. Away from the pain.

"Can you confirm that you came with these two kids to see a nearly succeeded suicide attempt?" A different police officer asked.
"Y-yes," I choke out as my throat was burning.
"OK, thank you. I need you to come with us to the police station and help us tell family members. You can take a break at the station. You can see their bodies later tonight when they are searched and frozen down," the officer explained with a serious face and tone as he was noting down some other stuff.
My mind went crazy, thinking about the time me and Cal pranked the teacher in 6th grade with a water balloon as Luke, Ashton, Thomine and Alysha was watching, giggling and laughing in the back of the classroom.
I looked up at Luke who was staring blankly on the floor. His eyes seemed colourless and his face had no expression. His cheek was cold and he didn't look too well.
"I think I might pass out," Luke said before his eyes rolled to the back if his head and fell immediately down in my arms. I hugged him tightly and sighed with a shaky breath.
How could all this be happening so fast?

(( I'm sorry it took me so long to actually write this. It's been here for a while though, however I fixed a little bit today [July 13] and it'll be over soon. It is summer but I guess we're moving soon so I need to help clean and pack the whole house so I can't write more than I sleep. Also, sorry for the whole story being all over the place and not really making sense. I was never in the story writing it, and it made the story bad. I will however try to be more in the action with a different story.

I just wanna say thank you to everyone who read, voted and commented. It means a whole lot! I never expected to get so many reads when I started, and I feel like I've really let you down concidering the way I wrote it all. As said, I will try to be a better writer in a different story.

Being only like, 13/14 when this fanfic started, I had no idea what I put out there, and I really wish I understood more if I knew properly what was going on. I'm 16 now, I understand more and I can write better now (as you may see the difference in each chapter there is) and I've grown a lot in writing during these years.

But expect more! There's a whole lot more from where it came from ;) ))