Chapter 1

Hannah POV
I was in the bathroom smoking with my girlfriends at a bar near Oxford University the Uni I went to . I wasn't a fan of drinking but they begged me to come. Of course I had a few drinks but before you knew it I was drunk. "Hannah you gotta talk to someone here, you need a boyfriend." Sage said as she puked in the sink.I spend most of my time at university and I've never had a boyfriend before, fuck it why not? "Okay Sage, wish me luck." I said in a sarcastic tone. Angel and Quinn laughed like hyenas. "Probably won't work out." Angel slurs.

I walk finally into the bar itself people were dancing and having a good time. The music was blaring. I sat down and presses the cigarette in an ash tray. I noticed a hot blonde. He was perfect. "Hey you!" I yelled. He turned around "Me?" "Yeah you!" I stood up and walked over to him. I couldn't believe I was actually doing this. "I'm Hannah!" I looked him up and down. "Roger Taylor ma'am" He slurred.  "You want a drink?" He asked "No thanks but I want your number." Damn I'm smooth as fuck. "Damn love that your so confident to say that!" He smirked. I got a pen and wrote my number on his arm. He grabbed my hand and headed to the dance floor. We danced the night away

~

I woke up at my dorm. Some brought me here. I tried to stand up but I couldn't. I saw a note on the desk next to my bed and read it. It said Thanks for the fun night at the bar. Your friends told me where you lived - Roger

Oh yeah Roger I forgot that I flirted with him. I can't believe Sage told him where I lived though. I don't think I'm ready for a relationship. "Sage! SAGE!" I yelled. She woke up "shhhhhh Joesph's here." She said. "Fuck it I'm going to class." I stood up even though I was dizzy and got ready.

I have a hour to get ready so I took a shower. I thought of everything that happened last night. All I remember is Roger and I dancing... why can't I remember shit? I walked out of the shower to see my makeup was running. I washed my face and wore Jeans with my oxford university shirt. I did light makeup and headed to the kitchen to fix myself breakfast.

Luckily I made it to class. It was boring but I don't wanna be a drop out like my parents. I left and saw Roger fucking waiting outside. "Hannah do you wanna go to dinner tonight?" He asked with flowers. "Ummm sure?" I said I took the flowers. "Are you hung over?" I asked. "Kinda." He smiled dumbfounded. I smirked. "Come to my dorm at six" I said winking and leaving.

Sage, Angel and Quinn were awake and were having lunch. "Hannah, that Roger guy really likes you!"  Sage smiled, She wasn't drunk anymore. "Hannah? With a boyfriend? Never!" Angel giggled. "Oh shut up" Quinn yelled at her "Let the girl have a chance to be happy!" "I have a date with him tonight." I blushed. "Ooou girl let me help you do your makeup!" Quinn giggled "I wanna pick out your outfit!" Sage jumped " I can do so cute hairstyle on you!" Angel smiled. "Okay guys, you all can help."  I gave in.