Yugi Muto vs Weevil Underwood part 1

Start from the beginning

'Wait a minute!' 

"What did he say on the boat?!" He spoke up, as he remembered the time when he met Weevil and Rex Raptor on the boat...

**Flashback**

"Everyone will soon learn. That there are new rules on the island that require more strategy." Weevil explained to Yugi.  

**End of flashback** 

'It must have something to do with the new rules, so I better figure out what and fast!' Yugi thought to himself. Then all of a sudden, they all stopped to where Weevil stopped running at. 

"There he is!" Joey exclaimed."

'Welcome', said the spider to the fly. You flew right into my trap again!" Weevil taunted. Lea glared at him as she tightened her grip on her staff. 

"It's time you answer for what you did on the boat, Weevil." Yugi demanded, before he changed into Yami Yugi. 

"Huh! Alright, Weevil. Time to find out if you're as good at dueling as you are at running away!" Yami said, coolly. 

"Was I simply running away or cleverly weaving you into my web?" Weevil teased. 

"It's time to duel!" Yami shouted, which got Weevil excited.

"As you wish!" He shouted, which caused an earthquake.

"It's an earthquake!" Tristan exclaimed, as both Tea and Lea held on to each other tightly. Weevil snickered.

"What have you done?" Yami demanded, before the ground suddenly opened.

"Whoa! The entire ground is transforming!" Tristan exclaimed, freaked out, before a giant arena rose up from the ground. 

"It's gigantic!" Tea exclaimed. 

"Very colossal!" Lea exclaimed as well. 

"Man, these aren't going to be like the duels back home." Joey snarked. 

"You've just stepped into a hornet's nest, and there's no way out!" Weevil taunted.

"What is that?!" Yami growled.

"These giant arenas must be set up all over the island." Joey claimed. 

"I'll just meet you on the field." Weevil said cockily, before he and Yami both ran over to each of their sides of the arena, and as soon as they were standing there, they were lifted up.

"I don't like this. Weevil's a little too cocky." Joey rolled his eyes.

"When the duel is over, remind me to beat the crap out of him." Lea murmured, in agreement. 

"I noticed that you have just one star chip, Yugi. I guess that means I'll have the pleasure, of eliminating you from the tournament! Once you're gone, everyone else's chips will be easy pickings." Weevil taunted, as he gestured to his glove that held the star chips. 

"Not if I take your two first." Yami replied, coolly. 

"What?" Weevil asked, in disbelief.

"This will be an all or nothing match for the both of us." Yami answered, clearly. 

"Ha! Why should I risk both my star chips when you only have one?" Weevil taunted. 

"Because I have something else I think you want." Yami answered, before he presented his whole Duel Monsters deck.

"My whole Duel Monsters deck!"

"So, you'd risk your grandpa's deck? Fine with me. Winning all your cards will be an easy way to exterminate you once and for all." Weevil snickered, which shocked the others.