Hahahaha!!!

So, wassup!

I'm not gonna be able to update until Sunday night or Monday.

That kinda pisses me off to be honest because I really wanted to update.

But, I'm spending time with my Dad. I'm having so much fun.

And I'm writing this from my phone, so if I write a whole chap from writing it on my phone, it would take me forever.

But, yeah :)

By the way, people are saying that Jelena is back...

Here's what I gotta say to that:

Hahahahaha!!!! Dafuq is this shit?! Bruh, I'm fuckin' dying from laughter right now! This is like the hundredth time people said jelena is back.. Fuck outta here '_'

I don't even give a mother of fuck who he dates. If he's happy, I'm happy. But, it doesn't matter who he dates because he's still mine :)

My Justin <3

And of course your Justin, too :)))

Oh, by the way. There's this story that one of my friends is writing and it's actually really good.

She's one of my readers also and her username is @MinnieMouse609. She's really nice :)

She has a book called, "Maid For You." It's a really good fanfic! You should read it sometime. It's good :)

My fav fanfics are:

*Claimed (that book is the shit, and I'm actually good friends with the author. Steph is nice and swaggy)

*Alien (Justin is adorable as fuck in there)

*The Bad boy (Badass Justin is sexy)

*And I still have plenty of unread Bizzle fanfics, so I'm trying to read them. But, working on this fanfics is important to me, too :)

So, yeah.

PS: Kik me sometime. I like talking to you guys :)

I love you all and keep it swaggy!

My kik: msswag15