Chapter 40: Rehearsal

Hey! So, before you read this, somehow Chapter 40 got deleted. So, I combined the old Chapter 40 and the stuff for Chapter 41 and made a new chapter! Yay! :) So, yeah. The stuff in the beginning you may have already read because I had to rewrite stuff from the old Chapter 40. So, enjoy!

Justin's POV:

I open my eyes as I pull Mia closer to me. She smiles, then goes back to sleep.

I hear my phone vibrate. Someone's calling me. I see who it is and it's Nick. I still have his number? But, then again I didn't even fire him.

I gently pull the covers off me, trying to not wake Mia. I grab my phone and walk out the room.

I answer my phone. "What the hell do you want?," I spat.

"Listen Justin. I'm sorry for everything that happened." "Well, if you think an apology is gonna make it better, you're stupid."

"Well, hey. You didn't fire me. You have some sympathy for me, right?" I scoff. "Just because I work with you, doesn't mean I have to like you."

"Well, to be honest I just called for Mia. Tell her she has rehearsal at regular time today."

My facial expression changes. "How do you know that?" "Mia didn't tell you?" "Tell me what?"

"I'm the choreographer for the tour. I'm going to tour with them, too." I feel anger grow inside of me. I really don't want Mia to go on tour anymore.

"Hell no. There's no way she's gonna be with you on tour. She's not going." I hate to admit it, but I'm kinda pissed at Mia for not telling me this information.

"Justin, that's not your choice. It's Mia's. She really deserves this." "What the hell do you know about her?! You know know what she deserves!," I scream. I look around and remember I have to keep it quiet. Mia's sleeping.

"You should have seen her at the auditions. She gave it her all. If you really loved Mia, you'd support her in her career."

As much as I hate to admit it, he's right.

"Fine, I'll let her go. But, if you try anything, I will come and find you and beat the shit out of you since I didn't have the chance before."

He laughs at me. "Yeah, whatever."

He pisses me off, so I go to say something. Before I can, he hangs up.

I walk upstairs and go into the bedroom and find Mia sitting up on the bed.

She smiles at the sight of me. I give her a dirty look. She looks confused.

"I just got a call from Nick," I say. "Oh really?" "Yeah, he told me you has rehearsal at regular time today." "Sweet," she says.

I scoff at her. She looks up and notices. She raises her eyebrow. "What's up with you?"

"What's up with me?! What's up with you?!"

"Well, someone woke up on the wrong side on the bed this morning." "Mia, you didn't tell me Nick was the choreographer for the tour."

"Well, I didn't think it was a big deal because I'm following my dreams. Isn't that what you wanted me to do?" "Yeah, but not with Nick!," I shout.

"I wasn't gonna let you go. But, then-" "Woah woah. Since when can you tell me when and where to go?!"

"I can tell you when and where to go, when it's necessary. Excuse me for trying to be a good husband."

"Fuck this," she says. She gets up, puts a pair of jeans on and walks out the room. I follow her and we walk down the stairs.

She heads for the door and opens it, but I slam it shut. She turns to face me.