So, uhh..

Hey :)

So, I have good news and bad news..

Good news is I'm turning 16 on Monday (Aug 4th) and I made a shots account. My username is malikahbieber. And the new chap will be posted soon, maybe on Tuesday since I'm not updating on my birthday.

Now, the bad news...

I may have to end this books sooner than expected.. I wanted it to be like 100 chaps, but it might be less.

Here's why..

So, I start school on September 5th. I have summer reading to still do. Also, I'm gonna be a junior. I am going to be on many school trips for college fairs and stuff.

I'm gonna be so busy with school, that I probably can't update.

So, the books might be finished by the end of this month. And a sequel?

Well, this is actually supposed to be the last books of the series. First, Being married to Justin Bieber was supposed to be the last books until I got spammed to do another.

So, then I wrote Life as Mrs Bieber, and that was actually supposed to be the last books. Then, I got spammed even worse since you guys really wanted me to write.

So, yeah. This is actually supposed to be the last book. I don't know about a sequel.

So, yeah. Just felt like you guys should know. Of you wanna talk to me about it, inbox me or kik me. You can even DM me on Twitter. I'll be happy to talk with you about it.

I love you all and keep it swaggy.

My kik: msswag15