Chapter 21: Romance

Justin's POV:

I put on my suit and get ready for dinner with Mia tonight. I can't wait. Dinner in France seems romantic.

I put on my loafers, one by one. I tie them. I stand in front of the mirror and examine myself. Ugghh! I look weird! I'm not used to this look. It's just weird.

I walk in the bedroom to see if Mia's ready. "Mia, you-" I couldn't even get my words out. I stare at Mia. She looks beautiful. Her dress bringing out all her curves perfectly, her make-up done right, her hair straight. Mia continues to look in the mirror and see if she could do anything else to improve her look. I think she looks perfect.

"Justin, my hair's not cooperating with me right now," she tells me. I go behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. "Damn, you look sexy," I tell her. She bites down on her lip and looks down to avoid laughing. She suddenly gasp and turns around to face me.

She looks up and down and smile. "Justin! You look amazing!," she screams. "What?," I say confused. "Look at you! I've never seen you not wear sneakers and saggy pants! The last time I saw you wear a suit was our wedding!," she yells at me, keeping a smile.

I chuckle at her. "You think I look good? Look at you!," I tell her. She blushes and looks back in the mirror. I rewrap my arms around her waist and rest my chin on her shoulder. 

"You know what we should do?," I ask. "What?," she asks, curious. "Renew our vows," I suggest. Mia's eyes widen. "Huh?," she says, confused. I explain more, "Well, yeah. I mean, we've been married for a few years now, and we're in Paris: the most romantic place in the world. It's a perfect opportunity." 

"Babe, you sure?," she asks me. "Yeah," I answer. She smiles at me through the mirror. "You ready?," I ask. She nods and we make our way out the hotel.

* At the restaurant *

Mia's POV:

The waiter sees us make our way towards him to ask for a table. "Right this way," he says to us. Justin and I both exchange looks. We didn't even ask him anything. He just knew. "I used to come here sometimes. He speaks very good English, a few of the waiters do there," Justin explains. I smile. That makes sense.

He extends his arm in the direction of our table. The waiter goes to pull out the chair for me, but Justin pats his shoulder. "I got it," he tells him with a polite smile. The waiter smiles and stands back. 

Justin pulls out the chair for me and I sit. "Thank you," I say. "Anything for you babe," he says back. Justin takes his seat.

"Can I interest you in any beverage?," the waiter asks us, in his French accent. "Pepsi, please," I tell him. "Who asks for a Pepsi at a fancy restaurant?," I hear someone behind me whisper loud enough for me to hear. I look down in embarrassment.

"Excuse me?," Justin say, turning around. He turns and sees another French waiter.  "Leo, if you don't mind I'm trying to have a romantic dinner with my wife," he snaps at him. "I don't care Bieber," he snaps back.

I reach over and grab Justin's hand. I rub my thumb in circles, giving him a sign to calm down. Justin looks at me and looks at our hands. He takes a deep breath and directs his attention back to me.

"My apologies Mr. Bieber," he apologizes. "It's okay Andre," Justin says. Andre? Oh, that's a nice name. "So, a Pepsi for your lovely lady. And for you?," he asks Justin. "I'll have a Coke," he tells him. "I'll be right back," he says before leaving the table.

"I'm sorry babe. I don't wanna ruin this vacation for you. It's just that Leo's a douchebag," he explains. I caress his cheek. "It's okay Justin," I say back. "Yeah, Leo's very rude. I'm surprised they didn't fire him yet," he tells me. I nod in agreement. Leo has got to go.