Chapter 14: The plan

Hey! Before you read this, I just wanted to tell you that I've been through complete hell today! Like, the personal problems that I've been experiencing came back. It's past 9 pm and it's a school night. But, I'm still updating. I spent all day doing homework! Ughhh! 

I'm only updated for you. You know why? Because I fuckin' love u!! #Swaggyarmy

* The day after last chapter*

Fredo's POV: (Turn down for what?)  :)

I walk in the bedroom with a sandwich. "There you are baby. You took so long," Victoria tells me. I smile at her and hand her her sandwich. She's so perfect.

I don't know what Mia sees in her that's so evil. I mean, she's a sweetheart. I hear my phone ring and I see the caller ID. It's Justin. I answer it. "Hello?," I answer. "Fredo get your ass over here. I'm not taking no for an answer. Bring your girl, too. Don't ask any questions, just come," Justin tells me. Okay, he's officially just scared the shit out of me.

"Is Mia there?," I ask. "Didn't I say no questions? Get your ass over here," he snaps back.

Well, damn.

I sigh and hang up the phone. "Babe, after you finish your sandwich, we gotta head to Justin's house," I notify her. She grunts. "Why?," she asks. "It's hard to explain. But, we're going," I tell her. She sighs and finishes her sandwich.

We grab our jackets. I grab my keys and turn to Victoria. "Ready?," I ask. She nods. We walk out the door. I open the car door for her and she gets it. I get in the car also and we prepare to drive to Justin's.

* Time passes*

We pull into Justin's driveway. I see Justin open the door and I'm confused. Why is he so pushy today? "Get out the car!," he commands. We both do as we're told and we enter the house. "Fredo, you come with me. Victoria, stay with Mia," he says. I try to ask why, but Justin already pushes me in the other room while Mia grabs Victoria's arm and pulls her to the kitchen. 

"Justin, what the hell is going on?," I ask so confused. "You'll thank me later, now shut the fuck up and listen," he snaps again. I think someone has PMS. I mean, it's worse than Mia's. What the fuck is going on?

Mia's POV:

I grab Victoria's arm and pull her in the kitchen. Wow, I'm so glad Brandi's babysitting Makenzie this afternoon."Bitch, you're still pulling the lovey dovey act with Fredo?," I ask quickly. She looks confused. I snap my fingers in her face. "Yes, bitch you. You're still using Fredo?," I ask again.

She smirks. "Oh, Mia. You already know the answer," she replies. I know that Justin is with Fredo, listening. "Well, bitch. That's my best friend. Stop it. Fredo deserves someone better like-," "Like Brandi," she says, finishing my sentence.

"Oh please. That bitch won't do shit for him. Fredo is so in love with me, it's like he's a lost puppy," she explains. "Do you love him back?," I ask. "Hell no, and I never will," she replies.

"What?," a voice says. We turn and it's Fredo. "Hey baby," she says to him. "Bitch, save it," I snap. "What did you just call me?," she asks in a bitchy tone. I roll my eyes. "You heard me. I called you a bitch. I've been calling you that for the past five minutes," I rudely reply. "Don't start with me Johnson," she warns. I chuckle at her. "You know my maiden name? You actually now stuff," I insult her. She scoffs at me.

"And my last name is Bieber. You see that sexy, sweet, caring guy over there?," I ask, pointing to Justin. "He's mine," I add. "Please Mia. If I wanted him, I would have already had him," she says, being cocky.

This bitch.

"Bitch, you tried to steal him from me and I fucked you up. You lucky you weren't in the hospital," I say to her.

Fredo groans in anger. "Victoria, you're such a bitch!," he screams. "I told you," I tease. Justin clears his throat, giving me a signal to leave him alone. I sigh and go to Justin.

"We're so done! You're so cruel! No guy will every love you! You need to get it together because there is something wrong with you!," he shouts. Victoria laughs at him. "Fredo, you're hilarious," she tells him. I get pissed at her.

"Uggh. Fredo can I just beat her ass now?!," I ask. He ignores,me. "You fuckin' bitch. How do guys love you?," he asks.

"Oh honey. Guys can't get enough of me. I don't really love. I just fuck. I'm in it for the sex and attention. I already get attention since I'm a model, but I want more of it. The best part is I don't have to worry about getting hurt because I'm always to one the ends of so-called relationship," she confesses.

"I honestly don't give a fuck about you anymore. You're fucked up. You could get hit by a bus for all I care," he responds. Silence takes over the whole house. "Should I escort you out?," I ask her. "No need," she says, fear in her eyes. She runs out the door.

I look at Fredo. I walk over to him and pat him on his shoulder. "You'll find someone else. I promise," I assure. He cowers his head. "I hope," he says back.

Now, Victoria's checked off the list. Now, I need Brandi to be with Fredo. It's bad for me to mess with the relationship, but I want both my best friends to be happy. But, this Fredo probably let him heartbroken. I gotta be patient with him, but unfortunately patience is not my best hobby. We'll see what happens.

________________________________

Heyyyyy! How was it?!

Comment below !

Vote and comment please!

@Jb_beliebers_love_ya helped me write this! Follow her!

I love you all and keep it swaggy!

My kik: msswag15