Chapter 43: I don't know babe

Mia's POV:

We pull in the driveway and Justin parks the car. He turns to look at me and smiles.

He takes my hand and intertwine our fingers. I look down at our fingers and smile a little.

He lets go and we get out the car. He throws his arm over me, allowing another smile to reappear on my face.

"You should smile more. I love it when you smile," he tells me. "Really?" He opens the door and we go in.

"Of course, I love everything about you." "Me?" "No, Santa. Of course you." I giggle at his joke, and Justin bites his lip.

He pins me against the wall and peck my lips. "I love your cheeks." He pecks my cheek. "I love your nose." He pecks my nose.

"I love your soft, warm, perfect lips." He plants a sweet kiss on my lips. He then traces my bottom lip with his tounge, causing me to bit my lip. "I love your neck." He buries his face into my neck, planting sweet kisses all over. It sends chills up my spine.

I wanna have sex with him. But, not now. I'm still stressed over that unprotected sex we had.

"Justin," I call. He lifts his head up, giving me a sexy smirk. "What's wrong babe?" I look down. "Oh. Am I doing too much? I'm sorry. I should have controlled myself. I'm-" "No, it's not that Justin."

"What's bothering you?" I hesitate to tell him. My heart starts pounding out of my chest. He grabs my waist. "Tell me." I feel his warm breath on my lips.

"Remember when we had sex a few days ago." He nods and pecks my lips. "Well, we didn't use a condom." His eyes widen. "So, you might get-" "Pregnant," I say finishing his sentence.

The biggest smile appears on his face. He embraces me tight. He's okay with having another baby?!

He lets go. "Wait, babe. Don't you think having another baby is too much. I mean, we already have three," I tell him. He chuckles at me.

"Babe, I'm not gonna look at the negative side in every situation. The bright side of this is a bigger family. The bigger the better, right?"

"But, Justin. If I'm pregnant, I can't go on tour." His smiles fades.

I cover my face in frustration and sadness. I might not be able to live my dream. I won't know I'm pregnant unless I get my period or

wait another week and a half to take a test.

I never thought I would say this, but I hope I get my period.

Justin wraps his arms around my waist. "Then, besides that I don't wanna go on tour anymore of Nick is gonna be there."

He kisses my cheek, trying to comfort me. "I'm sorry babe. I know this was very important to you."

I look down. My feelings are crushed right now. I just wanna cry. Dancing is my passion. I don't wanna give it up. I love it too much.

_______________________________

Ayeee!

First day of summer vacation for me, and I'm writing. Haha. I must really love you guys. #swaggyarmy

Q: Do you want Mia to be pregnant?

Vote and comment please!

I love you all and keep it swaggy!