Chapter 18: I can't take it

Mia's POV:

* The next day*

Brandi pulls in my driveway. It's time to pack my thing and leave. I thought it would be a better idea for her to drive since I have so many things on my mind.

She stops the car and I get out. I open the door and I see Justin laying on the couch. He looks straight at me and I roll my eyes and ignore him. "Mia," he calls. I keep on ignoring him, but I feel him gently grab my arm. I look over to Brandi standing in the doorway. "Get the kids ready," I tell her. She nods.

"Mia, please," he begs. "No, I'm sorry Justin. I can't do this anymore babe," I tell him. His eyes start getting watery. "Why? Forever and always remember?," he reminds me. I cover my mouth and start bawling. That's my weakness. I know we're supposed to be "Forever and Always" but I can't do this.

I embrace Justin. "You'll know I'll always love you," I tell him. "Then, we are you leaving me?," he asks, tears streaming down his cheeks. "Justin, all we do is hurt eachother. I don't wanna hurt you anymore. I don't wanna be part of this stressful bipolar marriage," I explain to him.

"Mia, what the hell? Baby, you're hurting me right now by leaving me," he says back. I give him one last kiss on the cheek. I manage to shoot a small smile at him and I help Brandi help with the kids.

We pack most of the kids' things. I set the twins' car seats in the car and carefully place them in. I put Makenzie's car seat in, too. We brought Brandi's car, which is an SUV. It's huge, so all the things and the kids' can fit.

I walk back in the house to pack my things. Justin follows me up the stairs. I scavenge through all the drawers and find my clothes. I look around and grab my perfumes. The one's that Justin gave me. I smile at him and place them in my suitcase. Justin remains quiet, watching me. I'm leaving some things of me and the kids' things here also because there's so much. I'll come back another time and get them.

I look at the picture frames and grin at them. I take the one's of me and the kids', the one that Justin took a picture of. Then, I stop when I see two picture frame of me and Justin. He's holding me in his arms. That was a picture when we just got married. I grab it and examine it.

Why can't we be more like we used to? We used to be so in love... No problems, no fear, no stress. Just me and Justin.

I place it back on the wall. I grab both of my suitcase and head downstairs, Justin following. I reach the end of the stairs. "Mia, wait," Justin calls. I stop my movements and place both my suitcases down.

I turn. "Hmm?," I answer. "I can't do this," he says. "Justin, please," I beg again. I walk over to him. I stroke his cheek. Justin tightly embraces me and I can't help but embrace back. "Why are you doing this to me?," he asks, his heart shattered.

"I think it's for the best," I answer. "No, it's not. You always told me when you leave, you'll come right back. Remember?," he asks. I go to say something, but Justin gently pushes me against the wall. "Mia, I can't let you go," he says.

I sigh. "Babe, you're making it harder than it needs to be," I say. "No, Mia you're making it harder. You're leaving me. You're also taking the kids," he replies. "Justin, you can see them anytime you want. Just call me. Of course you can see them," I say back.

"What about us?," he asks. I think more a few seconds. "We can still be friends," I offer. His facial expression changes. "Hell no. Just friends is not gonna work for me babe," he says. "All that time we spent with eachother? I know you still love me," he tells me. I look down because I know he's right.

I look up. He looks like he's crushed. "I gotta go. I'll see you later," I tell him. I peck his cheek and grab my suitcases. I walk out the door. I walk to the car and place my suitcases in the trunk. Justin stands in the driveway, waving to the kids. I glance at him and smile a little. He shoots me a crushed smile back.

I get in the car and Brandi pulls out the driveway. We head to her house. I can't believe that just happened. 

* The next morning *

Justin's POV:

I open my eyes. I go to pull Mia closer to me. But, I feel no one there. I start to panic. Then, I remember she left with the kids. 

I frown as I reminisce about yesterday. I miss her. I miss the kids. I miss us. I turn and stare at the ceiling. Where does Brandi even live? I'm going over there to convince Mia to come back. She might be pissed at me, but I don't care.

I reach over to get my phone. I unlock it and call Fredo. "Hello?," he answers. "Where does Brandi live?," I ask him, being straight-forward. "Is it about Mia?," he asks. "Yeah. I can't live without her bro. I gotta get her back," I tell him.

"Well, Mia's gonna kill me. But, her address is 476 Kings Ave," he tells me. "Thanks bro," I say to him. I hang up. I quickly throw a shirt on (since I sleep in pants and of course boxers). I put some sneakers on. I grab my keys and run out the door. I head to Brandi's house to win back the love of my life.

* Brandi's house*

I run out the door and and knock three times. Brandi answers it and she looks shocked when she sees me. "Oh. Hey Justin....," she says awkwardly. "Hey. Um, is Mia up yet?," I ask her. She motions me and closes the door.

"Justin, she's miserable. You need to get her back because she's not herself," she whispers to me. "Makenzie misses you, too. She wouldn't shut up about you all last night," she adds.

"Daddy!," I hear. I turn and Makenzie runs to me. I pick her up and kiss her cheek. "I missed you princess," I tell her. She hugs me back and I can't help but smile. I put her down. "Go play with Brandi. I gotta see mommy," I tell her. Brandi grabs her hand and they go play. I turn to find Mia peeking out of the kitchen.

I walk in the kitchen and see her. She's beautiful. I walk towards her and grab her waist. I press my lips against hers, squeezing her even more. She wraps her arms around my neck, pulling more into the kiss. She releases her lips from mine and I spin her around. Time to try to win her back.

______________________________

Ayyyeee!

Is Mia gonna forgive Justin?! Maybe not... You gotta wait!

Vote and comment please!

I love you all and keep it swaggy!

My kik: msswag15