Chapter 32: My princess

Hey! I think I forgot to clear things up with the book so far! So, in case you're confused, Doctor Steve telling them Kenzie was more likely not gonna make it was part of the dream. The part where Brandi apologized and the parts with the the choas in the hospital when Makenzie died and all stuff until Chapter 31 when Justin woke up was a dream! Yep! Enjoy!

* The morning after last chapter *

Mia's POV:

Justin wraps his arms around me as we both stand in the corner, watching Makenzie sleep. "You know she's gonna make it, right?," Justin asks me. I sigh. He notices and pecks my cheek.

His grip on my waist tighter. "Trust me. She'll be fine." I smile at his words as they give me a little bit of hope. "You know, I had a nightmare last night about Makenzie," he tells me. I raise my eyebrows and turn to face him.

"What happened in the nightmare?" He takes a deep breath and explains. "Well, the dream felt so real. It was a dream from my point of view and kinda your point of view a little bit. It was weird and heartbreaking." 

I wrap my arms around him, embracing him tight. I lay my head on his chest, hearing his steady heartbeat. "You know what was the worst part about it?," he asks me. I can feel the vibration from his voice from my head on my chest.  "Hmm?," I answer. "Makenzie didn't make it and we both went back into depression. But, that's not gonna happen. I promise babe. She's gonna make it."

We hear a knock on the door, interrupting the touchy moment. "Come in," I answer. Doctor Steve opens the door and walks in with a slight smile. Good news?

Justin continues to hold me in his arms. "So, anything we should know about Makenzie's health?," Justin asks him. His smile gets a little wider.

"Well, it seems as though everything is gonna be alright," he reveals. A smile appears on my face. "What?," I ask. "Makenzie has been responding well to the chemotherapy. She should be fine. She may look sick now, but give her a few more months and she will be fine. She'll be in remission soon."

I hear Justin chuckle in joy. Makenzie's gonna be okay. Tears of joy start to come, and I cover my mouth. She's gonna make it, like Justin said.

"I'll leave you two," he says, then he exits the room. I turn back to Justin and pecks his lips. "Didn't I tell you?," he teases playfully. I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him into another hug.

"Promise me something?," he asks. "What?," I ask him. "When Makenzie gets better, let's spend as much time with her and the twins as much as possible. We never really see the twins anymore since we found out Kenzie's had cancer. Let's get our vows renewed. Let's have more vacations. Let's make the best of our lives."

I smile as he goes on his cute little rant. " I promise," I tell him. "Wait, there's one more," he tells me. I now have a confused expression on my face. "I want to see you doing what you love again. Start dancing again," he says to me.

My eyes widen in interest when he says this. I haven't perfessionally danced since me and Justin were dating. I danced here and there, but it was just for fun. 

"I know you miss it. Whenever we go to parties, you dance and you have the biggest smile on your face. I think going back to dancing would be good for you. You've been through so much and there's many times when you're upset. Dance your emotions out. I don't want you to go back into your dark phase of cutting and attempts of suicide like when your mom passed and you had the miscarriage. I want you to be happy."

I smile at him. I love him that he cares so much about me. I love that we cares not just for me, but for the kids, too. He just wants to make the best out of our lives, and I think that's important. He wants me to be happy, but I already am with him. He's my soulmate and I love him with all my heart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyyyy!!!

MAKENZIE'S GONNA MAKE IT!!!

Q: Your fav part in this chapter? Should Mia go back to dancing?

Vote and comment please!

I love you all and keep it swaggy!

My kik: msswag15