Mmm Mmm yeah yeah

Hey! So, I'm listening to Austin, aka one of my baes (Justin's my bae too. So is Nash, Matt, Cam, and Carter) while I'm writing this. But, anyway back to the swaggy stuff.

So, I have no clue when I will be able to update. I'm so packed with work, it's not even funny. Like, I think my teachers fuckin' hate me or something 'cause this is just fuckin' ridiculous how much work I have to get done. Really though?

So, yeah. Anyone watched the Billboard music awards last night? That MJ hologram doe :)

Justin was not there though. It made me upset, but Austin and Nash, Cam, Carter, and Matt were there. :)

Ariana looked gorgeous as always and her performance was perf, just like her.

Drake Bell, aka a hater of beliebers and Justin, was there... Don't even get me started on him...

So, while I was watching it, I was ranting to my mom that Justin has came to NYC so many times this year and I still didn't get to meet him. She found it amusing. Then, I was talking about how I couldn't have a Sweet 16, then she mentioned and remembered that I wanted Austin Mahone tickets, since I already saw Justin and it'll be too expensive to have a Sweet 16, especially since I have a twin, too. I'm flipping the fuck out. My mom's gonna buy me tickets to see my bae!

So, yeah. Comment below. What did you think of the Billboards? Comment anything else also.

My kik: msswag15

Love you and keep it swaggy.