dream^2

,,dudee, i didnt get ANY sleep tonight" Minho threw his backpack on the bench and his tray with food on the table.

,,so we're dudes now, huh?" Chan didn't even look up as he was slurping a big portion of noddles.

,,Yes indeed, and also-"
,,oh, hold up" Chan interrupted as he laid his chopsticks on his tray and stood up.
He waved to a boy, getting his attention and gesturing for him to walk to him and Minhos table.
And so he did.

,,Who is this? Younger brother?" Minho playfully asked.

,,I'll show you who he is"
The cute looking boy arrived with a smile and sat down.

,,hey Jeonginnie, how are you?" Chan's speech has drastically softened from when he talked to Minho, making said boy narrow his eyes.

,,good" he noticed Minho and gave a small bow to greet the obvious older boy, who returned it.

,,Jeongin, this is Minho, Minho, this is Jeongin" Chan softly smiled at Jeongin, Minho sensed that he was third wheeling.
,,If yall wanna be by yo-"

,,Show him your wrist Jeongin-ah" The young boy looked a little uncomfortable but didnt question it and did as Chan said.

Minho grabbed his wrist and took in every feature of the 9 carved into it. It definitely was the same style (lmao???) as Chan's and his own.

,,why?" Jeongin looked up at Chan who was still excitedly smiling.
When Chan sensed that Jeongin was confused he told Minho to show Jeongin his number and he did so.
The youngest formed an o shape with his mouth and looked curiously at the other two.

,,why does it not hurt now?" Chan shook his head, not knowing the answer to the boys question.
,,maybe it only hurts the first time, i dont know how this works"

Jeongin made a 'hmm' sound and rested his head on Chan's shoulder Which Chan smiled at and Minho smiled too at the cute sight.

,,Oh yeah, speaking of the numbers," Minho began getting the other boys attention.
,,i had a weird dream and i dont know it's just a feeling but i kinda think it has something to do with the numbers LIKE i know it was just a dream but for me, i usually dont dream so that was weird already but again.. I just have this feeling that it has something to do with it,, like something in my mind just tells me it does" Minho took a deep breath after saying all this in one sentence.

He kind of expected them not yo believe him or Chan even making fun of him but they nodded and kept listening.
,,you dont think it's weird that i think that?" Minho wanted to reassure himself.

,,of course not, i believe there is a lot more behind all this, i cant quite tell what but i have this feeling that something big is awaiting us." Chan spoke making Minho feel more comfortable talking about it.

,,what did you dream, hyung" Jeongin asked him with curiosity written all over his face.

,,Well i was running, i think there were other people too, i dont know. It was dark, and i was running, somewhere. I dont know where i was running, but something was chasing me. It got closer. And then, black, i woke up."

,,did you die (lol why i find this funny lmao)?" Minho shrugged at Chan and looked at the table, trying to remember more, but he couldn't.

,,it's scary" Jeongin snuggled his head into Chan's chest, who patted his head.

,,very, interesting."

A/n
I love me some jeongcha° ͜ʖ ͡°

26-11-18
Unedited