Chapter 2: Sortings with Eddie!

(Sorry it took so long to update, I wanted it really long!)

I plopped down next to the blond boy- Peter and gave him a small smile.

"Sorry about earlier, my dad told me not to tolerate any one pushing me around," I said with a small giggle.

Peter smiled, "That's okay-"

"Oi! either get out, or get out! This is my compartment."

I looked away from Peter to a boy with long black hair, "Why should we?"

The boy smirked, "'Cause I'm Sirius Black, that's why."

I rolled my eyes, "Sirius Black? As in the Pureblood family? Your family is nothing! Especially Bellatrix."

I had tons of bad memories with Bellatrix Black- mainly where when I was watching Auntie McGongall teach she called me "Small Freak".

Let's just say I don't take kindly to bullied.

Sirius grinned,"Okay your cool," he eyed Peter and Remus, "What about you two?"

Remus stood up with his book, but I grabbed his arm and sat him back down, "His name is Remus Lupin- he's extremely smart, you can tell by looking at him, and the fact he has ink stains on his left hand, signaling he is also left handed."

Remus looked at me in shock and I winked at him.

Sirius grinned, "Cool, now what about him?" he asked, pointing to Peter.

I grinned, "Peter? He notices you before you notice him, and he can fit at least eight chocolate frogs in his mouth at once."

Peter grinned and even Remus couldn't stop a small smile. Sirius grinned and sat down next to Remus, "Good to see your not just a group of hateful people then! the last cabin I tried that in, a greasy haired boy got grease on me and a freaky red head yelled at me like I was some kind of idiot!" Sirius exclaimed, doing all kinds of crazy hand motions.

"You met Snivillus Snape too?" A boy with black glasses snickered, looking into the compartment.

Sirius' eyes lit up, "Your James Potter! Family of Blood-Traitors! come in friend!"

Remus, Peter and I gaped as James came and sat down next to Sirius, "Sirius Black! I saw your mother glaring at me from the other side of the station! your the white sheep of the Black family huh?"

Sirius grinned and they both jumped into a conversation about Qudditch.

Remus rolled his eyes, but had a small smile on his face, and Peter was testing what I said earlier about the chocolate frogs, while I leaned back and fell asleep.

"Hey, I never got your name," Peter said, waking me up easily.

This seemed to catch the other boys attention.

"Re- Rose, Rose Hagrid," I said proudly, deciding not to tell them my actual name.

Sirius grinned, "Your the ground's keepers daughter! No wonder you hate Bella! she was yelling on and on about you last summer!"

I laughed, "I would think! I snuck into the Slytherin dorms and charmed her trunk to scream, BELLATRIX LOVES MUGGLES!."

Sirius burst out laughing, along with James and Peter, but Remus frowned, "What's wrong with muggles?"

I rolled my eyes, a smile still on my face, "Nothing, Bellatrix and most of the Black family hate them though."

Remus shook his head and went back to his book.