Chapter 17: Black

THANK YOU FOR 5K READS!!! XOXOXO!!
Chapter 17: Black

   "What did you do to make Filch so mad?" Peter asks, stretching a bit as we search for Sirius and Remus. I giggle a bit, covering my mouth with my hand.
  James snorts, "Pranked him, did you?"
   I grin, moving my hand away from my mouth, "Blue hair dye. Got to love Muggles."
   Thump!
  I whip around, bumping into Peter, "Rem? Siri?"
   Remus scrambled to get off of Sirius who groaned, "Sorry!"
   I put my hands on my hips, "Okay, one of you tell me what's going on? You guys left us for the Ravenclaws!"
    Remus pulls Sirius off the ground, "We thought we heard something behind us."
   I raise a brow at them. Their hair is all over the place, Remus' tie is missing and Sirius is wearing only one shoe. James bursts out laughing, "Were you two snogging?"
I turn and slap him across the face, "Don't talk like that James Potter!"
Sirius is staring at me in shock, as well as Remus, through his face is tinted pink.
"T-there's nothing wrong with it..." Peter stutters. He looks at James who is clutching his cheek, "Right?"
James nods, "And you didn't have to slap me, Rose."
  I don't say anything. I just didn't like that he accused them of...of that. I don't know why, I just didn't like it.
   "Well, erm," Sirius tries, "We weren't snogging either way. We found a secret passage."
   "Passage?" Both James and Peter echo.
   I don't follow them when Sirius goes to show them the passage, but instead head back to the common room.

   "Sis?"
  I turn around, but it's not Sirius who's behind me. He looks like Sirius, but smaller. His eyes are a cool periwinkle, his hair looks purposefully messy, and rather than Sirius' long hair, his is short cut and wild.
   "Did Sirius call you sis?" He repeats, looking at me like I was more of an animal or object than a classmate. He looked to be in second year.
  "Yes," I say finally,"who are you?"
  "I'm his brother. Regulus," he replies, "You?"
   "Remember Rose," I say after a moments consideration, "I'm his brother too."
   We stare at each other.

  "Remember Rose?" Regulus said finally, "You ran away."
     "I did," I lie, avoiding the subject, "It was better that I did."
  "Mother was very sad that you left," Regulus says.
  "What house are you in?" I ask.
  "Slytherin." He almost sounds ashamed. I look behind me before waving him over. He trots over. I sit down and lean against the wall. He sits down next to me.
   "You look like Sirius," He says, "I know that he is your twin and all...but I didn't expect you to look like him so much."
  I smile a bit, "You look like him too. I thought you were him for a second there."
   "Regulus?"
   His eyes widen, "That's Bella. I have to go."
   He scrambles off the floor, but I grab his wrist, "Wait."
   He looks at me with a panicked expression.
   "Don't tell anyone I'm your sister, please?"
   He looks back as Bellatrix calls for him again, "Okay, I promise. I've got to go."
   I hug him quickly, and he runs off in the direction of Bellatrix's voice.

  (Quick Note: I did not mean to offend anyone this chapter. Remember is my character, but she doesn't share my views. Thank you!)