Chapter 13: Life

I was used to sleeping in a dorm full of boys. That doesn't sound right. What I meant was, that I was used to how they were towards each other as well as me in the dorms. They were much more...sentimental about things. Like the fact that Peter was scared of Paws, or that James was utterly useless without his glasses. Even about Remus being a werewolf. They only thing was...Sirius.

I deserve how he's treating me, I mean I hid the fact that he was my brother for a whole year and a half, as well as the werewolf factor. He's been ignoring me for the past few days, which I deserve, but it's starting to piss off James. I think James envisioned a happy reunion with flowers and twirling of me, but was instead given a fuming Sirius and well a normal me. At least, a normal me that they saw. When I was alone, or in my own head, that wasn't exactly true. My nightmares seemed to have grown much worse- the wolf was angry with Sirius. So angry, that when Sirius had finally come to talk to me, I had turned tail and fled. Some gryffindor right?

Actually, speaking of Gryffindor, Professor Binns is making us do a research project about the heads of our houses, and of course it is a partner with project. Normally, I'd team up with James or Sirius, but Sirius was with James, and Peter was with Remus (poor Pete really needed help), leaving me with Lily.

"Hi," I murmured as she sat down next to me. She huffed, setting out her text book, ink pot and quill.

We sat in silence for a moment, the wolf growling, Lily staring at her text book, and me looking back at James and Sirius once and a while.

"Hello," Lily said from beside me, "My name is Lily Evans."

I turned to her, and was a little confused when I saw her stick her hand out towards me.

"Uh...I'm Rose Hagrid. Nice to meet you too?" I said awkwardly shaking her hand. She winked at me. People don't wink at someone they don't like do they?

=

=

=

"Hey! Rose!"

I looked behind me, and smiled at Peter, "Hey, Pete."

Peter was almost out of breathe when he caught up to me, "S-Sirius wants to talk to you."

"Oh?" I said, feeling slightly ashamed when the wolf growled in my head, "Well, lead the way then."

Peter lead me outside to the Willow tree by the lake. He gave me a small smile before scurrying to the boys who all sat around joking by the willows base.

Sirius looked up from the Willow, and raised a brow, a cheeky grin on his face, "Why so nervous, little sister?"

I didn't even register the fact that he was being nice to me-"We are twins, Sirius."

"Hmm," he hummed, stroking his chin, "No, I don't think so."

He stood up, only standing above me by a few inches. He smirked. Merlin, I hated when he smirked.

=

=

=

"'appy Bi'thday, Rose!" Dad said jollily.

"Thanks, Dad," I giggled- I couldn't help it- he's almost taller than a full grown hippogryph yet he's sitting in the kitten baking a cake for his now thirteen year old daughters birthday. Did I mention he was wearing my cupcake apron?

Now- my dad is a terrible cook, I've broken at least six teeth in the last three years. But, on holidays- like my birthday- he is gets help from some house elves to make cakes, and then decorates the cakes himself. He's bloody adorable- I'm honestly surprised I don't have a mother. Well, I do, but according to Siri and James, she's a right out cow.
It's not like I'm growing up without a mother figure- in fact I have more mothers then anyone I know: aunt Minnie, Aunt Pomfrey and Aunt Bean (Professor Sprout). I'm honestly happy with what I have.

Sadly, happiness does not last forever....

=Hey guys! I'm back! I think I've gotten over my writers block and I'm actually writing this right after my Math Exam X3 Anyway, I hope you guys are having a wonderful day!
xx ️Felix aka Fanfics4Turtles=