How it would have ended...

Sirius and Remus marry :)

Rose and James get together after Lily turns James down and goes with Snape after the Shrieking Shack incident.

Rose and James marry and have one child  

Rose saves James and the child's life when Voldemort comes, but she herself dies to the hand of a silver haired girl with a black and gold cat. 

Peter ends up dying in order to save Sirius' life during the war. 

The chosen one is Neville. 

Snape never goes to the dark side.

Snape never going to the dark side allows Voldemort to win the war.

Voldemort rules London.

Voldemort kills off all the werewolves in Europe

Sirius and Remus had moved to America with James in an attempt to keep hidden. 

James gives up his magic to keep his child safe

Remus ends up killing Sirius during a full moon. He kills himself during the next moon.

Lily Evans was killed for being Muggle born.

Snape is killed for attempting to kill voldemort. 

Voldemort finds James and kills him in order to get the last Deathly Hallow

Hagrid kills voldemort after breaking the elder wand, burning the cloak and talking to Rose one more time. Rose had been one of the leaders in the effort to find Voldemort's weakness. Nevile and Hagrid destroy the horcrux. 

  Hagrid dies to save Neville. Neville names his kid after him. 

  The world is saved.

But what about Hermione? and Ron?

Hermione was killed for being a muggle born

Ron died after he tried to kill Draco for killing her. Draco kills himself after killing Ron because he realized what he had done. 

  Everyone dies except Neville.

But what happens to Rose and James child? He grows up an orphan in the US magicless, and gets hit by a car when he's fifteen. 

Everyone dies, the end.