Chapter 20: Thunder Rolling (they hatin')

Funny Side Note: I actually thought we were on chapter nineteen. The story is getting more fun to write! Mwahha!
  PS- Question at the end of the chapter!

Chapter 20: Thunder Rolling (they hatin')

  I hit him. Oh Merlin, I hit him.

I let my head slam back against the wall of the tunnel. I listen to the sounds of Hogsmade above me- laughter of course, with it being Hogsmade weekend. I slide down the stone wall till I hit the floor, trying to keep from screaming. Oh, to hell with it, no will hear me.

I scream until the anger diminishes, the self hate drains away, and till the regret takes over like a tingling sensation starting from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. I bite down on my lip, watching my vision glow blurry through the faint glow from the end of the tunnel. I have to apologize. I get off the floor quickly, whipping the dirt and dust off my skirt. I listen for the sounds of anyone outside, but there is nothing but the faint sound of Filch talking presumably to his cat.  I step out of the passage and walk towards the common room as quickly as possible.

"Toadwart," I whisper to the Fat Lady.
"Hello there Rose," the portrait says cheerfully. I smile at her and climb through the hole.
The common room is empty aside from the first and second years, and a few of the older students. I make my way past them and head up stairs to the boys dorms.
The door with the sloppy handmade sign that said "The Marauders" hung crookedly on the door. I took a deep breathe and opened the door.
I screamed, my hands flying to cover my mouth. Sirius fell off Remus', his face bright red. Remus scrambled to get off the bed as well, "I-it's not what it looks like."
But their matching pair of bruised lips said other wise, "You guys were bloody snogging!"
Sirius got up, "Shut up!"
I fall silent, still shocked to find my best friend and brother full on snogging.
Sirius grabbed my arm and pulled me towards my bed. He looked to Remus who got up quickly to lock the door and mutter a silencing charm. The both look at each other than back to me in silence.
"Y-you were snogging," I say, still feeling a bit off.
"So?" Sirius says with a raised brow.
"You're both boys," I say uneasily. Remus looks at his feet.
"And?" Sirius says and crosses his arms.
"Well...it's just weird," I say. Remus looks up, "I-Its not weird," he says softly. I shake my head stubbornly, "Yes it is. You're both boys!"
   Sirius rolls his eyes, "Stop being such a child, Rose."
   "I'm not being a child!" I snap, "This- this thing is wrong!"
   Remus glares at me, "You're wrong. There is nothing wrong with us."
   "And if you can't see past our genders," Sirius adds, "Then I can't see past your lies, or you being so violent."
   I don't know how to respond.

(Note: Hey guys! Felix here! School is staring up again! Yay! But anyway, are these chapters too short for you? Because I can make them longer if needed, it will just take longer to update. )

Question: Everyone's OTP at the moment? ;)