Chapter T W E N T Y

author's note >>-----------------------|>

it's the last chapter for this book. it's my first book, so i hope you enjoyed it. i love Ikon and Blackpink so much. Jennie and Junhoe are my Bias ehe. making this book was fun as it includes my imagination and my wishes (please let ikon and blackpink collab) i might update the story according to the events that both of them attend or comeback or instagram updates they have recently that are related.

i planned two more books, which includes ikon as the character . the 2nd book would be Hanbin x Suzy (a little spoiler at the end of this chapter. i mean, the prologue of course !!) The 3rd book would be another Junhoe x Rose.

please support me and enjoy the last chapter !!
>>---------------------------------------|>

The next day, The last few members were revealed and it was Jisoo and Rose ! the final group name was revealed too, Blackpink. Miyeon was disappointed but proud of Jisoo and Rose, and were told to leave the company.

Jisoo was so happy, she cried in her mother's arm. She's finally debuting. She then called Rose and Rose was in tears when she answered. They both were so glad because the harsh competition is finally over !

Lisa was already awake when the announcement was revealed. Jennie was still sleeping, in Junhoe's arm. She got so happy and called Rose.

Jennie's phone rang which woke Jennie up. She slowly slip out from Junhoe's hug to answer. it was Jisoo.

"Jennie~ya !" Jisoo exclaimed happily which scared Jennie a bit

"oh~ Jisoo unnie ?" Jennie paused to process things "what's up ?"

"you haven't seen the announcement yet ?" Jisoo laughed a bit "did i woke you up ? i'm sorry"

"announcement ? it's okay~Unnie" Jennie was confused "there's an announcement ?"

Junhoe slowly woke up as he heard Jennie's soft voice talking. Jennie didn't know he was awake. Junhoe secretly stood up and hugged her from behind, placing his chin on her shoulder, shocked her a bit.

"Rose and i are the final members !" Jisoo exclaimed loudly, still happy.

"What ?! Omg !!" Jennie cried as she was happy for her "What about miyeon ?"

"she got told to get out off the company, i'm sorry to say that" Jisoo said slowly

"oh no~" Jennie sighed and felt a little sad.

"i have to go, i think i'll be back soon" Jisoo paused "let's just wait for Mr.Lee to update us"

"alright~ i missed you" Jennie chuckled "congratulations Jisoo~Unnie"

Jisoo hung up. Jennie then cried a little more as she was happy and sad at the same time. Junhoe hugged her more tightly, comforted her.

"hey~ what's wrong ?" Junhoe asked softly, sounded so caring.

"The final members are revealed and i'm just so happy" Jennie replied as she smiled.

"thats great !" Junhoe smiled brightly "who was it ?"

"Jisoo and Rose" Jennie said and wiped her tears "but sadly, miyeon got kicked out of the company"