Chapter T E N

"ya~ Jennie-ah" It was Junhoe "wake your ass up already !"

Jennie fluttered her eyes open and saw the half naked Junhoe with a towel wrapping his waist. Jennie was shocked to see Junhoe there, all wet with his towel.

"ya ! Koo Junhoe !" Jennie shouted and covered her eyes innocently with her blanket. "what are you doing here !"

"aish~ There's only one toilet in this house" Junhoe complained with his husky voice "get up alright"

"can you at least wear something ?!" Jennie said as she felt awkward , still hiding.

"why ?" Junhoe walked to Jennie mischievously and grabbed both her hands, removed her hands away, revealing Junhoe's smirk. "as if you've never seen my body before"

"can you leave ?!" Jennie demanded as she felt embarrassed and closed her eyes shut.

"alright, alright" Junhoe let go of Jennie's hand with a cute laugh "go shower"

Jennie quickly stood up, grabbed her towel which Junhoe handed and went in her toilet quickly, avoiding eye contact with Junhoe.

"aish~ that guy !"

Jennie went out the toilet fully dressed and saw Junhoe still in her room, in his towel, laying down on her bed, playing her phone. Jennie walked up to Junhoe and tried to grab her phone.

"ya !" Jennie tried to grab her phone but Junhoe hid it "Why are you still here ?! you're not dressed up yet !"

"i'm just playing your phone" Junhoe said and laugh.

Jennie tried to reach her phone but she fell on top of Junhoe. Her face inches away from His. It was silent. Jennie was shocked, so was Junhoe.

"uh-h you look good today" Junhoe said awkwardly and gave her phone.

Jennie quickly got off from Junhoe with a red face.

"i'll go get ready" Junhoe said and walked out without hesitating

"Don't forget breakfast"

Jennie was still blushing when she cooked breakfast. Junhoe tried to ignore the incident but end up smiling. Junhoe watched the television while waiting for breakfast. Jennie served breakfast on the dining table.

"Junhoe, breakfast is ready" Jennie said as she sat down.

Junhoe closed the television and walked to the dining table with a huge smile. He sat down and looked at the food Jennie prepared.

"this looks so good !" Junhoe said " i'm very hungry"

"here, eat up" Jennie past junhoe his plate filled with the food she cooked.

"thank you, baby-ah" Junhoe joked which sounded awkward now

"aish~ junhoe !" Jennie said and sighed playfully.

"forget about what happened just now, alright. Let's not make it more awkward since we're spending time with each other for a week" Junhoe said confidently and smiled to avoid awkwardness

"alright" Jennie laughed all of the sudden and took a bite of her sandwich.

"Don't you just enjoy this ?" Junhoe said and breathed out heavily.

"enjoy what ?" Jennie raised her eyebrows and looked at Junhoe.

"you know, just living together ?" Junhoe replied and caught her eyes "i haven't dated anyone or live with a girl, except for my mother"

"i enjoy living together but you really are an ass " Jennie snickered.

"i'm not that bad" Junhoe said and slowly smiled "have you dated someone before ?"