Part 15

BETTY POV

The next couple of weeks Jughead helped me clean off my locker and we discussed our plan. We made sure to keep our discussions on the down low, when other Serpents were around. By the end of the week almost everyone knew I was the former Ghoulie queen. Toni, Veronica, Sweet Pea, Fangs, Jughead, and I still hung out, and of course they were the only ones who knew about me and Jughead.

>Present day<

We sat down at a vacant lunch table. I sat next to Jughead and Veronica is and Sweet Pea sat next to each other. Toni and Fangs didn't sit with us because they finally found significant others. Toni made a move with Cheryl and Fangs became a thing with Kevin. Sweet Pea and Veronica officially started dating. Jughead and I, well, we still don't know what we were. I think me and him haven't really talked about it because we were too busy talking about my plan to betray the Ghoulies. When we finished with lunch Sweet Pea and Veronica ran off somewhere leaving me and Jughead by ourselves. I decided to talk to Jughead about our relationship.

{B} Juggie... what are we?

{J} What do you mean?

{B} Like, we've never talked about our relationship. Like we love each other and we kiss and stuff but what are we?

He sighs. He looks at me.

{J} Betty, If I'm being honest, I really just want to go through with this plan first. If it works, then the Serpents will welcome you with open arms. And it will be much easier to make you my queen.

He turns back to his laptop.

{B} Wait..what...? You want me to be your Serpent queen.

He turns back to me, he gets closer to my face

{J} Yes. I wan't you to be my Serpent queen more than anything. That's why this plan has to work.

{B} I love you so much right now.

I jump onto him, giving him a long lasting kiss.