Part 4

Jughead's POV:

After a school me and the boys hop in Sweet Pea's truck. We drive towards the Wyrm.

{SP} So are we going to be eating lunch with Betty and her friends everyday?

{J} Why is that a problem?

{SP} Nah, I'm just wondering because her Veronica friends is hot. I wouldn't mind seeing her everyday.   

Me and Fangs laugh. 

{F} He's not wrong. That Toni girl was pretty hot too. 

I roll my eyes. 

{SP} How do you even know Betty..I've never seen her before and I've never heard you talk about her before. 

I shrug, leaning back into my seat.

{J} I know her from last year, back when I was a little socially awkward freak. She didn't have many friends and neither did I, she always so nice to me. We never really had the chance to become friends though, due to the Serpents. 

{F} Wait so you're telling me The Perfect Girl Next door had no friends??? Yeah right!?

I laugh.

{SP} Yeah this doesn't add up, are you sure it wasn't just her being nice to you because you had no friends.

They both begin to burst out laughing causing Sweet Pea to swerve a little.

{J} Ha..ha....Very funny. But no, she wasn't always 'hot'- she used to be very nerdy. She was also much shorter and had braces with these big square glasses. 

Fangs and Sweet Pea looked at me shocked.

{SP} Yikes!

When we finally get to the Wyrm, I grab my Serpent jacket and throw it on. 

{J} Oh I forgot to tell you guys, I can't stay long today. 

{F} Why? 

{J} I've gotta date.

{SP} Lemme guess. Does this date of yours have a long ponytail and wears a lot of the color pink???

He says mockingly. I roll my eyes.

{J} Just go inside!

They laugh as we enter the Wyrm.

Betty's POV:

{V} Okay so I'm thinking you should wear a dress.

{B} Absolutely not.

{T} How about a crop top, and short shorts.

I shove myself backwards in my chair.  

{B} We're supposed to be discussing ways to transport our drugs faster. Not what I'm wearing tonight. 

Veronica folds her arms and leans against my closed office door. Toni scratches her head while tilting her chair back. We were sitting in the office of the Speak Easy. (okay just pretend that speak easy isn't built underneath Pops- and it's like the 'Ghoulie' hangout) I throw my feet up on the desk my combat boots making a thud on the wood. 

{V} As your besties we cannot legally let you go on a date wearing: Combat boots, fishnets tights with black short shorts, and a black crop top on. And the Black lipstick and eyeshadow will scare any guy away for miles. (Picture young 'Alice' from episode 3x04)

I groan and roll my eyes. Veronica smiles walking closer to me.

{B} Okay fine whatever, I'm honestly regretting saying yes for this very reason.

Malachi walks in.

{M} Regret saying yes, to what? 

I blush.

{V} Her date with Jughead

I throw a book at her

{B} Shut the fuck up

I whisper to her.

{M} Oooo, so who's this Jughead? Is he hotter than me?

{B} Oh please Malachi. What did you come up here for anyways?

{M} Well I see that your busy planning for you little date here so I'll just come back later

He laughs begging to walk back out of the door. 

{B} Malachi! Get your ass back in here! What is it!

{M} 2 Jingle Jangle delivery's haven't come in yet

{B} Ugh, send Jimmy and Tyler to go look for it.

{M} Okay,

He begins to walk out the door but then stops himself.

{M} Oh and Betty, maybe when your done hanging out with North-sider boy. You'll let a real Southside man take you on a real date.

He walks out closing the door behind. Toni and Ronnie squeal.

{T} And the plot thickens!

I shake my head.

{B} Okay so what am I wearing?

Veronica jumps up and yanks off my Ghoulie jacket and tosses it in a chair.

{B} Hey! Gentle!

{V} My bad, there's just a lot here that needs to be done in such little time.

I roll my eyes. Oh boy.