Part 11

BETTY POV:

The next couple of days went by pretty fast. And then finally, Saturday came. My birthday. I get up and look in the mirror. I throw on some grey joggers and a black oversized T-shirt. I leave my hair down, I brush my teeth and wash my face. I put on socks and throw on a pair of black UGG's. I hear a car horn honk. I look out the window, I see Jughead, sitting a black Jeep. I run outside and hop in the passenger seat.

{B} When did you get this?

{J} The other day, nice right?

{B} It beautiful, I want one like this but in blue.

He smiles, then we speed off. First we went to pop and ate. Then he took me to the mall, I bought some more black boots and another black crop top. We spent the whole day going places and hanging out in stores, he finally decides to take me back to his trailer. On our way back, we make a quick detour. We drive down this long road and eventually we stop, we're in the middle of the woods. He gets out the car and I follow him, I look around. (It's dark out btw) I see a giant rock in the middle of a clearer out section. He takes my hand and helps me up on the rock. We sit together, looking up at all the stars.

{J} So did you have a good birthday?
I look at him shocked. He laughs.

{B} You knew? Who told you!?
He laughs again,

{J} Veronica and Toni, they told me all about it. And I'll admit I was a little upset when they told me why.

{B} What do you mean?

{J} Listen, I don't want you to ever fell like you have to be perfect around me. They also told me you grew up on the South.

I sigh.

{B} Thank you, I really needed that.

{J} Add that to the long list of our similarities.

I laugh.

{J} And plus like your much more fun when your not acting like a total basic North-sider.

I punch him in the arm, making us both die laughing. And then out of nowhere he stops laughing, he just stares at me.

{B} What?

He smashes his lips into mine, when we separate we just sit there staring at each other. He jumps off the rock and helps me down, he holds my hand all the way back to the car. We get in the car and drive back to his trailer. He carries me inside and throws me on the couch. I giggle. And from there things start to escalate, we continue to kiss. He picks me up and pins me against the wall, making the wardrobe door swing open. I quickly look over and see a black leather jacket with a snake stitched on the back. I push Jughead off me and walk over to the wardrobe. I yank the jacket out of the wardrobe and hold it up, looking more closely. The snake has a crown. He looks at me shockingly.

{B} Fuck! Shit, I've really done it now.

He takes it from me.

{B} Your the fucking Serpent king? Shit!!

{J} Look I know this looks bad but I'm still the same person.

I'm pacing around.

{B} Shit....fuck...What the fuck. I have to go.

I grab my phone and bags and walk towards the door, but Jughead stops me.

{J} Betty, I'm sorry. I just knew if I told you I was a Serpent, you'd never go out with me.

{B} Jughead. That has nothing to do with anything, you have no idea. I have to go now.

He blocks me again.

{J} Then tell me, what's wrong?
I punch him in the chest

{B} Because I'm in love with you Jughead! But we can't be together!

{J} What why?!

{B} Because, Your the Serpent king and I'm...I'm...Im the queen of the Ghoulies!!!

He looks at me shocked, tears are falling from my eyes. I push him away and run out the door as fast as I can toward my house.