I rolled my eyes and continued looking out the the passenger side window.

"What's on your mind?" I looked at him for a quick second, rolled my eyes, scoffed then turned to look out the window again.

"Why the attitude?"

"Really! You're really gonna ask me this right now Daniel or Diggy or whatever you're name is."

"Look" Daniel sighed while trying to explain.

"I'm listening"

"Where should I start."

"How about the truth."

"Look when we first met at the airport, when you crashed into me. I thought you knew who I was but then when we finally got to talking that's when I realized that you really didn't know who I was, and I was gonna tell you but then I just wanted to see how far this would go." He sighed. " I didn't mean for you to find out like this."

" And who are you exactly?"

" Well I'm the same ol' Daniel you grew to knew but I'm also known as Diggy Simmons. I'm a rapper and the son "Rev.Run" you know "RUN DMC". I was also on a reality show growing up as a kid "Run's House".

"Wow. But why didn't you tell me this early. Is it that you don't trust me."

"No its definitely not that. I do trust you its just that I'm so used to people knowing Diggy that no one ever takes the time out to know the real me, the Daniel that you do know. Plus once people find out that I'm "Diggy Simmons" they treat me differently. I mean I'm still human, I'm still a teen for Christ sake." He exclaimed.

"I'm not that type of person Daniel." I let out an exasperated sigh.

We were now at a stop light. He reach over and took my hand into his.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked with a pouty face and I could not help but laugh.

" As much as I want to I can't. I mean who could stay mad at this face. Plus you're my bestest friend here." I pinched his cheek and said the last part like a little baby.

"I knew you couldn't resist Alla this." he said doing a kind of body roll in his seat before the light changed and he started to drive again. This boy is something else smh.

"I just wish you would have said something before." I whispered. I shifted in my seat to lean my head on the window once again.

"I'm sorry Tee. You're still my my bestest friend." He said following me with bestest even though it wasn't a real word. That was the last thing I remembered until I fell asleep.

I was getting tired of the position I was in so I tried to move but something was tangled around my waist. I opened my eyes but I was greeted by darkness I also recognized that I wasn't in the car again but a bed and the covers were what has holding me down. For a minute I was wondering where I was or who's bed I was in until my eyes that were scanning the room followed the beam of light from the connected bathroom giving the dark room a enough light for me to recognized it as my own.

I don't even remember getting out the car much less getting into bed. The last thing I remembered is getting comfortable in the passenger seat of diggy's car.

I reach over to my night stand and turned the lamp on. My eyes roamed the room for any sign that could help me remember what happened and how I got in. I took up my phone that was also on the night stand, deciding I would call Daniel. Maybe he could tell me what happened after he dropped me off.

I unlocked my phone and I saw that that I had a message from him.

12:03 am