xxxi.

❝JEWELRY STORE

JEWELRY STORE.

*a day before the incident and anniversary*

"HYUNG! help me! i need to find a good present for jeongguk on our anniversary! and you're good at that stuff!" taehyung called yoongi.

"what do you mean? your one month anniversary is tomorrow already? seriously?" yoongi asked as he stood up from his bed.

"please! i need to get jeongguk something before the event which is tomorrow! i was thinking of buying him a bracelet. he was literally making heart eyes to this specific bracelet and i can't help but want to buy him that!" taehyung begged.

taehyung heard yoongi sigh and hears him shuffling. "fine. i'll take you there. but you owe me something."

it was yoongi's turn to hear taehyung yell in excitement.

"thank you hyung! let's meet up in the mall! kthanksbye!" taehyung yelled and hung up on yoongi, leaving the older boy confused as hell.

-

when taehyung arrived at the mall, he met yoongi sitting inside a cafe while drinking coffee and eating cake.

"hyung!" taehyung called out and ran towards yoongi, surprising the older boy and dropped a piece of cake.

"you, kim taehyung, is officially dead by the end of this shopping trip." yoongi threatened and glared at taehyung.

the younger boy sheepishly smiled and dragged yoongi out of the cafe; yoongi payed for the cake and coffee already.

"let's go! i need to buy jeongguk that piece of bracelet before anybody else decides to buy it!" taehyung exclaimed loudly, catching other people's attention.

-

"THE FUCK TAEHYUNG?! this much for a bracelet?!" yoongi nearly screamed when he saw how much the bracelet costs.

"shut up, hyung! this is how much the bracelet is and be quiet! i need to pick a good wrapping paper for this. be quiet." taehyung warned. yoongi stayed silent while taehyung was contemplating between two wrapping papers. one was with cute tigers in it. the second one is with cute bunnies.

"i-if i may speak," taehyung nodded. "i choose the bunny one. jeongguk resembles a bunny a lot and he'll like this wrapping paper."

taehyung's eyes brightened and handed the bunny wrapping paper to the helper. yoongi started playing with his phone, starting to get bored.

why taehyung invited yoongi over? he doesn't know. taehyung could've gone by himself but decides to take yoongi with him.

"hey, taehyung. why'd you asked me to come with you when you actually can go by yourself? you could've hoseok or jimin." yoongi asked.

"jimin wanted to take you out of the house... he wanted you to at least walk and not just stay in your room... i called jimin-hyung and he said to ask you instead so you can get out of the house..." taehyung sheepishly says.

yoongi rolled his eyes but smiled a little bit because of taehyung mentioning his boyfriend's name.

"well, shall we head back home then? i need to start cleaning my... library again." taehyung smiled and yoongi nodded.

and while they were out, jeongguk's father got killed by someone who is in love with jeongguk as well...

-

i'm doing this thing called vote for another chapter? so if i get 10 votes in this chapter i'll publish the next chapter :))

been a long time since author's note so hi :))